Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 524 comments
It’s from polyphony’s hp
Then it's a PD-made mashup of GT6/GT Sport. The bit with Monaco in is straight from the 2015 promo video for the Hyundai N 2025 Vision GT:

A while back there were a few tracks found within the coding of GT Sport.

3DD95AD7-36BA-4C8E-85AE-97124EB6E6FF.jpeg

Weirdly enough, the top two circuits are two new ones we’ve seen in the trailers so far so I wouldn’t be surprised if the remaining ones were added before launch or as updates down the line.

That said, with the tracks history and Gran Turismo’s ties with Lewis Hamilton, I’d be very surprised if there was no Silverstone in GT7

A while back there were a few tracks found within the coding of GT Sport.

View attachment 1080667

Weirdly enough, the top two circuits are two new ones we’ve seen in the trailers so far so I wouldn’t be surprised if the remaining ones were added before launch or as updates down the line.

That said, with the tracks history and Gran Turismo’s ties with Lewis Hamilton, I’d be very surprised if there was no Silverstone in GT7
This was all added to the code in 1.14? That would be March of 2018. Weird that only the first two appear to be ready for GT7. I'm assuming if Road Atlanta was in the code that early (at that point only 1 new location had been added as DLC) that they modeled it but weren't able to get the licensing rights.
Interesting to see Midfield but no Apricot Hill.

From a Discord server who are saying this is from GTS Code files, looks like Watkins Glen might be in the game.

Attachments

• 2A0B66AA-E078-4ADB-B113-FFCEB87E3965.jpeg
    2A0B66AA-E078-4ADB-B113-FFCEB87E3965.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 72
This was all added to the code in 1.14? That would be March of 2018. Weird that only the first two appear to be ready for GT7. I'm assuming if Road Atlanta was in the code that early (at that point only 1 new location had been added as DLC) that they modeled it but weren't able to get the licensing rights.
Interesting to see Midfield but no Apricot Hill.
This was the same timeline Michellin partner/sponsored Road Atlanta. roughly the same time they announced partnership with GT. I'd imagine licenses came with that deal and that was when they started the project, just never finished it/released it for sport

Apricot Hill was in GT6 from the start and Midfield was added towards the end. So Midfield was more 'Sport Ready' than AH was. It's quite surprising we never saw it in Sport really.
Midfield and Grand Valley definitely have high chances

Now that we know that not all the tracks will have dynamic weather/time, thanks to the gtplanet interview :gtpflag: , but the game page says that there are over 90 tracks with dynamic time/weather, there are 2 possibilities:
1. there will be more tracks than we initially thought (well over 90), because the game page says 90 tracks with dynamic time/weather + the other remaining tracks that don't have these conditions
2. there are ~90 tracks, game page says 90 tracks with variable time/weather. So, some tracks will have both options, some of them will have just dynamic time, others just dynamic weather, in total ~90 tracks that have at least one dynamic feature.

If it’s just Big Willow that doesn’t, that’s five layouts. No biggie. ;)

I wouldn’t expect rain at the rally courses. Maybe Snow like we had in past GT games. Clear with snow and continuous snow. May not change.

Last edited:
Tracks pretty much guaranteed to have dynamic weather: Spa, Red Bull Ring, Tokyo Expressway, Tsukuba, Nurburgring, La Sarthe (Le Mans).

Tracks that probably won't have dynamic weather at all: Big Willow, Laguna Seca, all 3 dirt tracks (I highly doubt we'll have muddy terrain available on GT7).

Tracks that will likely have dynamic weather (day one or through updates): Suzuka, Fuji, Interlagos, Brands Hatch, Monza, Daytona, Lago Maggiore, Blue Moon Bay.

About the other tracks I didn't list, I'm not sure if they'll get rain or no. Kaz is a mysterious man afterall.

Last edited:
Tracks pretty much guaranteed to have dynamic weather: Spa, Red Bull Ring, Tokyo Expressway, Tsukuba, Nurburgring, La Sarthe (Le Mans).

Tracks that probably won't have dynamic weather at all: Big Willow, Laguna Seca, all 3 dirt tracks (I highly doubt we'll have muddy terrain available on GT7).

Tracks that will likely have dynamic weather (day one or through updates): Suzuka, Fuji, Interlagos, Brands Hatch, Monza, Daytona, Lago Maggiore, Blue Moon Bay.

About the other tracks I didn't list, I'm not sure if they'll get rain or no. Kaz is a mysterious man afterall.
Kaz works in mysterious ways! 😁

Brands Hatch needs to have rain, just because it is in Great Britain.
And you see much people struggling in the fast right handers, so we can see much more next to the track with some rain.

But a good conclusion for tracks which get rain available.

Now that we know that not all the tracks will have dynamic weather/time, thanks to the gtplanet interview :gtpflag: , but the game page says that there are over 90 tracks with dynamic time/weather, there are 2 possibilities:
1. there will be more tracks than we initially thought (well over 90), because the game page says 90 tracks with dynamic time/weather + the other remaining tracks that don't have these conditions
2. there are ~90 tracks, game page says 90 tracks with variable time/weather. So, some tracks will have both options, some of them will have just dynamic time, others just dynamic weather, in total ~90 tracks that have at least one dynamic feature.
So, i checked the store page again and it says "Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions", but Kaz said that not all the tracks will have dynamic weather. So, the number of tracks that don't support that feature will be really small, or the total amount of tracks will be much higher than we initially thought (90+ tracks with dynamic weather + the tracks with static weather). Hopefully we will get more news about the tracks in the coming months.

Edit: to make it a little bit more clear, i initially thought that those 90+ tracks could be the sum of tracks with dynamic weather + dynamic time (separately), but the page store says clearly 90+ tracks with dynamic weather

Last edited:
I'm feeling the GT7 will be released with all the GT Sport circuits, but with the addition of Trial Mountain, High Speed Ring and Daytona. If that's all, I don't consider it a relevant jump in relation to GT Sport, especially for those who will only play online.

On this assumption, obviously there will be periodic DLC as happened with GT Sport, but still, to be a canonical game, it would deserve at least a larger cast of classic and world circuits.

I hope my omens are wrong.

Last edited:
I'm feeling the GT7 will be released with all the GT Sport circuits, but with the addition of Trial Mountain, High Speed Ring and Daytona. If that's all, I don't consider it a relevant jump in relation to GT Sport, especially for those who will only play online.

On this assumption, obviously there will be periodic DLC as happened with GT Sport, but still, to be a canonical game, it would deserve at least a larger cast of classic and world circuits.

I hope my omens are wrong.
I think PD has acquired an irreversible taste for drip feeding content. Even the PS Store description reveals as much by emphasizing 420 cars from day one. Then it’s probably safe to assume the same strategy will apply to tracks, which Kaz also hinted at when asked about other classic circuits like Grand Valley Speedway in one of the recent interviews. Understandable in a way because it does give them incentives to market their game continuously and regularly, which essentially amounts to “hey look we got new content and GT is still around”. Not an option back in 2004 when they shipped out a fully grown GT4.

Agreed that GT7 deserves more from day one, but it probably won’t affect sales as this will be the first numbered GT title in several years. They know it and take cynical advantage of it.

Back