Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 524 comments
I really liked how they provided content (cars & tracks) on a regular basis in GT sport ! Honestly, to me it was better than having all-at-once : enjoying new tracks almost each month, being teased on new cars silhouettes, etc... It also helps to keep an interest in the game for years.

But having only 2-3 more tracks than the current GT sport version sounds like a joke, considering we didn't have any big update on GT sport since months (years ?).

It would be great to have lot of content at the begining AND frequent updates with new cars & tracks :)

I really liked how they provided content (cars & tracks) on a regular basis in GT sport ! Honestly, to me it was better than having all-at-once : enjoying new tracks almost each month, being teased on new cars silhouettes, etc... It also helps to keep an interest in the game for years.

But having only 2-3 more tracks than the current GT sport version sounds like a joke, considering we didn't have any big update on GT sport since months (years ?).

It would be great to have lot of content at the begining AND frequent updates with new cars & tracks :)
Since we got 89 layouts by what we know now, and since it's 90+ layouts for GT7 at launch date it might be that could be another 1-2 tracks that they didn't show yet (they showed only japanese and european tracks in 9 september trailer, not the americans tracks yet) so it can be a possibility that might be another 1 or 2 tracks. Anyway we have 32-34 tracks at launch roughly which is not bad for the start, we can get to 45-50 tracks until the end of GT7 lifespan

Since we got 89 layouts by what we know now, and since it's 90+ layouts for GT7 at launch date it might be that could be another 1-2 tracks that they didn't show yet (they showed only japanese and european tracks in 9 september trailer, not the americans tracks yet) so it can be a possibility that might be another 1 or 2 tracks. Anyway we have 32-34 tracks at launch roughly which is not bad for the start, we can get to 45-50 tracks until the end of GT7 lifespan
But more dlc content later is still not officially confirmed, or?

Even the games in the RIDE franchise have a more numerous and varied roster of real circuits than GT Sport and GT6. Honestly, it's time for PD to outsource the production of circuits. It's unbelievable for a PD game to lose to a Milestone game.
It has been quite difficult to laser scan tracks for a while now. I'm not sure why...

It has been quite difficult to laser scan tracks for a while now. I'm not sure why...
I wonder if it's the same reason my nearest Hungry Jack's drink fountain has been temporarily closed for 18 months...

As Jordan mentioned in the article about his visit to PD in 2019, their track modelling process takes over 6 months (with a few projects being worked on simultaneously of course).

I don't believe that after the Laguna Seca update in DEC/19 they would have run out of real tracks in progress, and be stuck with nothing to work on for two years. GT Sport grew from 6 to 16 real locations in 26 months, and by GT7's launch it will have been another 26 months since Laguna Seca, it's safe to assume more than just Daytona is planned for 7, and if that's really it for launch, then we've got two heavy years of updates coming.

That's just real world asphalt tracks, we know there'll be an emphasis on classic originals, with more to come, and don't forget the snow and desert environments that were panned around in the trailer, they're no Scapes :D

Updated turn 10 at Barcelona?
Screenshot_20211007-082727.jpg

Updated turn 10 at Barcelona?View attachment 1084594
No, you can see the track limit line between the original turn 10 and the one that doesn't exist anymore. In fact in another frame the old layout can be seen, there's no track there anymore so it can't be the new layout. Considering how they didn't even give us the possibility of using the older, original layouts even though the tarmac is still there (I'm still salty about it) when they released the track I'd be very surprised to see them actually remodel it.

No, you can see the track limit line between the original turn 10 and the one that doesn't exist anymore. In fact in another frame the old layout can be seen, there's no track there anymore so it can't be the new layout. Considering how they didn't even give us the possibility of using the older, original layouts even though the tarmac is still there (I'm still salty about it) when they released the track I'd be very surprised to see them actually remodel it.
Agreed! That's one thing I don't understand from GTS. Why go through the trouble to get the license, and fully model the track just to use only one layout!

I was thinking the last days about this turn. It also would a good choice to keep the actual GT Sport track and add the updated track with the new turn 10.

Is it me, or has Deep Forest been extended too?
Very possible, looking at how the gap between the straight and the inside section looks relatively thinner than before, the straight appears longer, but there's no way to know what scale the whole track is taking.
Trial Mountain grew from 3.98 to 5.44km, but the shape change was easy to spot. This outline looks pretty similar to the 3.6km Deep Forest of old, but it could be any size...

Edit: what I'm looking forward to seeing is the setting. Which country will it be placed in? How deep will the forest be? A foggy Eurasian forest? Or is it next door to Trial Mountain to make one of those crazy combined circuits we've been postulating for years? We'll see in the next trailer, hopefully.

Last edited:
Anybody have the software to take those 3D curves and flatten them? I couldn't tell if the speed of the draw was relative to depth of field or not. They definitely didn't seem frivolous and I've got a feeling they represent something, we just need to transform it to plan view.

Looks like the part from Stowe, Vale and Club. The last part before the new start/finish lane.
That's... not bad actually. Not enough for me to put it in post one, but I can absolutely see it.

There are some curious lines in there; some do look a bit like Apricot Hill, but others very much don't. I wonder if they're going to break up one track across multiple videos, because I've seen two bits - one in each - of something a lot like Grand Valley so far.

That's... not bad actually. Not enough for me to put it in post one, but I can absolutely see it.

There are some curious lines in there; some do look a bit like Apricot Hill, but others very much don't. I wonder if they're going to break up one track across multiple videos, because I've seen two bits - one in each - of something a lot like Grand Valley so far.
Yeah, it's clearly Grand Valley. The weird thing is that they only showed us two sections of the track, instead of the whole circuit in the previous trailer.

Attachments

• turn1.PNG
    turn1.PNG
    81.5 KB · Views: 20
  • turn2.PNG
    turn2.PNG
    48.1 KB · Views: 21
Yeah, it's clearly Grand Valley. The weird thing is that they only showed us two sections of the track, instead of the whole circuit in the previous trailer.
it's really not... It's Apricot Hill in every shot.

Play this portion of video on 1/4 speed and you'll see it's clearly AHR

Looks like the track may be reprofiled once again for more extreme speed differences, longer braking zones, and better passing.

Back