Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 524 comments

German trailer has what appears to be Grand Valley Speedway on it. Also, loads of new in-game shots. Weird they did two different trailers for English and German speaking audiences

So my mind was not playing tricks on me when I saw the tracks crossing each other when showing the SF 19 then and instantly thought grand valley speedway.

Last edited:
This was the same timeline Michellin partner/sponsored Road Atlanta. roughly the same time they announced partnership with GT. I'd imagine licenses came with that deal and that was when they started the project, just never finished it/released it for sport
If it's for real, it's likely that, in addition to Road Atlanta, Virginia Raceway will also appear, as it is also a Michelin sponsored circuit. Both circuits are fantastic.

Weirdly enough, the top two circuits are two new ones we’ve seen in the trailers so far so I wouldn’t be surprised if the remaining ones were added before launch or as updates down the line.

That said, with the tracks history and Gran Turismo’s ties with Lewis Hamilton, I’d be very surprised if there was no Silverstone in GT7

What would the Grand Canyon circuit be? Red Rock Valley?

Last edited:
So will it happen?
If it's for real, it's likely that in addition to Road Atlanta, Virginia Raceway will also be able to appear, and that it's a Michelin-inspired car. Elias both the circuits are fantastic and high speed. Online series on both the circuits.

What would the grand canyon circuit be? Red Rock Valley?
Grand Canyon was a rally circuit which first appeared in GT4 Prologue.

Have any of these tracks been seen in official GT7 media? If not, why are they being posted about in this thread?

gtp-gt7mtl-notawishlist-jpg.929998

Last edited:
Neat! Well, good to know for certain it's locked in for launch, still itching to... see it.
91 variations, still anticipating a few more... Another city? Snow? Nurb GP/D and Type V? Not the place for speculation, right.
On topic, for the list in the OP:
Willow Springs (6) -> (5)
BB Raceway (1) -> (2)

All right! Very happy to see it so soon! With the new extension into a hairpin it's grown a bit to ≈4.25km.
Seems to be located in Europe based on those huge mountains.

Safe to say we can officially confirm Daytona now.
Daytona was officially confirmed over a year ago:

1639753029324.png

And it's been in the list in the first post ever since. The line traces (probably) confirm that the Daytona Road Course, in at least the 2020- NASCAR configuration, is also present:

1639753099411.png

Which is why it was in the headline of yesterday's front-page article. Though the line traces also showed the original Deep Forest layout, which isn't what we're getting, sadly.

Last edited:
Unless we're getting multiple versions of Deep Forest. like a backdated "Classic" layout as they have done with Fuji in previous games.
personally I hope thats the case as that hairpin replaces my favorite turn on the track...

Unless we're getting multiple versions of Deep Forest. like a backdated "Classic" layout as they have done with Fuji in previous games.
personally I hope thats the case as that hairpin replaces my favorite turn on the track...
Fuji is a real life circuit though, and that classic layout was probably included to go along with the classic Japanese race cars included in the game.

I don’t know why they would redesign Deep Forest if they ever intended to include the old version as well. What a waste of recourses and hard work.

Daytona was officially confirmed over a year ago:

View attachment 1099973

And it's been in the list in the first post ever since. The line traces (probably) confirm that the Daytona Road Course, in at least the 2020- NASCAR configuration, is also present:

View attachment 1099974

Which is why it was in the headline of yesterday's front-page article. Though the line traces also showed the original Deep Forest layout, which isn't what we're getting, sadly.
The NASCAR chicane is going to make for ridiculous online racing, especially if they keep the sausage curbs. I don't know if you actually watched that race but it was hilarious fun.

Jesus you guys are animals with these updates! Get a dang job or something!

It's no more confirmed than it was in December.
Speaking of which, we've been wondering about the NASCAR chicane but this video confirms the IMSA layout without that chicane. I don't recall seeing gameplay of this yet.

Edit: You're an animal! Fifteen minutes to write and publish an entire article. :lol:

Last edited:
Would be nice to have the list from the first post, also showing if a circuit is fictional or real?

IMO, this is something key.
Should be pretty easy to figure out if you have any small bit of motorsport knowledge...

Back