Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 524 comments
Should be pretty easy to figure out if you have any small bit of motorsport knowledge...

I do have that knowledge. Just wanted to say that maybe is useful for some people to see at a glance how many real circuits we have in the game and how many fictional.

Cheers.

In the MyGTStory video, isn't that Apricot Raceway (the light trail at the end)?
We've mentioned it a few times, this being the first back in November...

... but it's never been confirmed.

We've mentioned it a few times, this being the first back in November...

... but it's never been confirmed.
Ah. I remember that now. Thanks.

On a side note, when I saw the light trail, I was low key hoping it was Grand Valley or El Capitan.

At 0:16 it shows what looks like the bottom part of Melbourne's track map.

Similar but it's not exact enough. The direction changes aren't extreme enough to match the modern map. Was there and older layout with softer curves? We definitely see Apricot Hill at :10 but we've seen that before.

Last edited:
Neither as good as Peach Mound, but perhaps we'll get that as DLC at some point.
I'll do you one better: Durian Ridge.

(Durian fruit is said to be the most foul-smelling fruit in existence, to the point where in some countries, it's illegal to bring them on public transport and even carry-on in planes. "Hill" and "mountain" have already been used in track names, so maybe "ridge" is a good idea next.)

Last edited:
Really scratching my head on this one

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-27 at 10-27-47 Gran Turismo 7 - Find Your Line Lose Yourself PS5, PS4.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-27 at 10-27-47 Gran Turismo 7 - Find Your Line Lose Yourself PS5, PS4.png
    357.1 KB · Views: 9
1920px-Istanbul_park.svg.png
The image as a whole isn't Istanbul Park. But looking at the corners it resembles Istanbul Park. The straight and the following corners look like corners 12, 13 and 14. The twisty part looks like corners 4,5 and 6.

1920px-Istanbul_park.svg.png
The image as a whole isn't Istanbul Park. But looking at the corners it resembles Istanbul Park. The straight and the following corners look like corners 12, 13 and 14. The twisty part looks like corners 4,5 and 6.
resembles, yes but it isn't it, ok I'll admit I haven't distorted or changed the perspective of either istanbul park or the lines,

I'm of the opinion it's still Apricot Hill, I just haven't quite got the perspective right

Last edited:
Seems to me that these confusing lines of light trails can really scare the meaning of "Find your line" trying to over-analyze them.

Isn’t motor racing banned in Switzerland? Except for Formula E?
It’s a fictional track. 😄

To the OP: Maybe nice to add to the topic post is to indicate which tracks are new compared to GT Sport.

It's worth noting that we have 33 tracks listed in the first post, and GT7 will launch with 34.

The missing track is located in Europe, according to the State of Play and accompanying materials.
Could it be that Sardegna Windmills and Sardegna Road Track are counted as seperate locations, meaning we already know all 34 locations? They have seperate dots on the world map and seem to be listed seperately on there, unlike Dragon Trail for example.

Could it be that Sardegna Windmills and Sardegna Road Track are counted as seperate locations, meaning we already know all 34 locations? They have seperate dots on the world map and seem to be listed seperately on there, unlike Dragon Trail for example.
Having analyzed the course selection screens, I'm 95% sure this is the case. The two dots so close to each other are rather telling, plus I can correlate all untagged dots to a GT Sport track.

So we're not even getting Apricot Hill at launch? It gets worse.
We have 33 locations and 93 layouts. SOP quoted 34 locations and 97 layouts.

There's one more track to come, with four layouts. Which does add further questions because Apricot Hill would only be two layouts.

There's one more track to come, with four layouts. Which does add further questions because Apricot Hill would only be two layouts.
Maybe new layouts for Tokyo Expressway?

May just be 2 new layouts on old tracks like Suzuka West for example, plus Apricot Hill.

So i noticed there are 3 courses in the Americas region that are not visible, now whether these are tracks we have seen already im not sure

View attachment 1110279
Bear in mind that the image is directly related to this:

1643847198390.png

The player hasn't unlocked Colorado Springs, SSRX or Fisherman's Ranch (or Interlagos). That's the three unlabelled dots.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back