Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 524 comments
So Apricot Hill potentially is set to be the final track revealed for the Day 1 list with all the hints theyve given us of the track in the past few months and perhaps it could have a variety of layouts but thats just my prediction.

It's worth noting that we have 33 tracks listed in the first post, and GT7 will launch with 34.

The missing track is located in Europe, according to the State of Play and accompanying materials.
I think we've seen all of them.
They seem to be counting the Sardegna Rally layout as it's own seperate location.

Well, we’re getting more content down the line which I’m happy about but track selection right now feels a bit lacking

The rest of the game though… I liked how it’s looking at the moment

Seeing Tokyo Expressway with traffic really makes me hope this is a playable layout for simulating Wangan racing.

1643873948678.png1643874085350.png

Last edited:
Which, as I just noted, leaves us four layouts short of the 97 stated in the SOP video.

So either we're still out a track, or there's some new layouts coming to existing tracks... or both.
We're not. They said there will be 34 locations and all were shown in the SOP video. We're probably getting a few new layouts. Interesting that Saint Croix is seemingly not getting carried over to GT7.

Which, as I just noted, leaves us four layouts short of the 97 stated in the SOP video.

So either we're still out a track, or there's some new layouts coming to existing tracks... or both.
Apricot Hill & Catalunya variations perhaps

Deep Forest is based in Switzerland.View attachment 1110220
I think this also confirms that Sardegna is counted twice, windmills and road. The one on the screenshot is clearly named Road Track and there are 2 dots close together. If it would be counted only once, there would be just 1 dot and it would be called Sardegna, not Sardegna Road Track.

I think this also confirms that Sardegna is counted twice, windmills and road. The one on the screenshot is clearly named Road Track and there are 2 dots close together. If it would be counted only once, there would be just 1 dot and it would be called Sardegna, not Sardegna Road Track.
Which still leaves us out four "layouts".

We have 33 locations and 93 layouts accounted for. SOP says 34 and 97. If we assume Sardegna is two locations instead of one, there's still four layouts missing.

So if we have one location and four variations left to see, that either means the new location will have four variations itself which rules out Apricot Hill as it never had a short layout but gives more probability for Grand Valley/SSR5, or we'll get a new location with two layouts a la Apricot Hill/Reverse, and we'll get a new variation of an existing location with reverse.
I'm definitely leaning to the former.

So if we have one location and four variations left to see, that either means the new location will have four variations
Not necessarily. Existing circuits may have additional layouts, Suzuka for example could have the West layout or Daytona’s NASCAR Roval layout.

Not necessarily. Existing circuits may have additional layouts, Suzuka for example could have the West layout or Daytona’s NASCAR Roval layout.
Quite right, didn't think of those. If that's the case i'm kinda of hoping for either a new Alsace layout, or (and this is a pipe dream) a Tokyo Express combined layout.

So apparently the others are Le Mans, Barcelona and a dutch circuit - is Apricot Hill in the Netherlands now?

We have 1 circuit and 4 layouts to go, but that doesn't mean all 4 layouts will have to be variations of that circuit. I'm guessing normal + reverse, then 2 other layouts in real circuits.
I think it’s Spa in Belgium not the Netherlands

Really? Where?

What makes you think this?
In the SOP video. we got the brakedown per region and each region included the specified number of locations on the map. The 4 missing layouts may just be new layouts added to existing tracks. Or maybe the new variants of returning tracks, like Deep Forest or Trial Mountain could include additional layouts.

I was wrong about Saint Croix, though - it is indeed coming back, as @MatskiMonk and @Guffaluff indicated.

Which still leaves us out four "layouts".

We have 33 locations and 93 layouts accounted for. SOP says 34 and 97. If we assume Sardegna is two locations instead of one, there's still four layouts missing.
Yes I know but that can easily be some extra layouts for existing circuits. GT Sport updates through the years have given existing tracks a lot of new layouts.

Personally I wouldn’t mind some additional Nürburgring layouts. I don’t remember if it was a PC2/3 or FM6/7 but one of those games included a lot of extra smaller layouts of the GP circuit. One was really tiny (in the far south area of the GP layout where all the country flags are) but that was really fun for lower power cars.

Back