Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 524 comments
There really is no need to speculate on possible hidden tracks in a trailer from two years ago. The dots in that trailer correspond to all of the European and American tracks from GT Sport plus Trial Mountain and Daytona. Add Deep Forest to that (and High Speed Ring, but that track is in Japan and wouldn't have been visible in the trailer) and you have all of the tracks in GT7. There quite simply were no hidden tracks in that trailer, and if PD would've hidden any tracks in there Deep Forest would've been visible in Switzerland. But it wasn't.

Last edited:
As of the February 2023 update
(without counting Nürburgring Tourist Layout)
Layouts with complete 24-hour time cycles: 18/107
Layouts with rain: 24/107

24H time:
Circuit de La Sarthe & no chicane variant, Colorado Springs - Lake & Lake Reverse, Daytona Road Course & Superspeedway, Road Atlanta, Mount Panorama, Northern Isle Speedway, Nürburgring 24h, Spa 24h, Special Stage Route X, Tokyo Expressway Central, East & South both ways
Rain available:
AUTOPOLIS International & Shortcut, Circuit de la Sarthe & no chicane variant, Dragon Trail Gardens & Gardens Reverse, Fuji GP & Short, High Speed Ring & Reverse, Nürburgring 24H & GP & Nordschleife, Red Bull Ring Full Course & Short track, Spa & Spa24h, Suzuka GP & East, Tokyo Expressway Central CW/ACW, East CW/ACW, Tsukuba

Last edited:
Amazingly the new track has been known about for nearly two hours but no-one's posted it in the thread...

First post temporarily updated - we don't know where the track will be located, but I think we can assume it'll be Americas :lol:
Would it be the resemblance to California Highway 1 or the double-yellow no-passing line that's unique to the Western Hemisphere? :lol:

Would it be the resemblance to California Highway 1 or the double-yellow no-passing line that's unique to the Western Hemisphere? :lol:
And the American advertising boards :D

Edit: Although they haven't been announced, I'm expecting Reverse layouts of both tracks. For now I've only updated the list to reflect the two known layouts.

Last edited:
I hope they haven't changed the layout...
Well, it's called Grand Valley Highway. That's new, isn't it? Or has the "Highway" version been in a GT game before? Disclaimer: I played GT2 religiously, then sporadically played other titles until GT 6...

Well, it's called Grand Valley Highway. That's new, isn't it? Or has the "Highway" version been in a GT game before? Disclaimer: I played GT2 religiously, then sporadically played other titles until GT 6...
Its usually always existed as "Grand Valley Speedway" (The full version) and "Grand Valley East". There's never been a Highway version.

Last edited:
I appreciate this list. But, I think it would be better to include if a track was only added to GT7. As this is a GT7 forum. Maybe include date and update version.

Last edited:
Back