Gran Turismo 7 Revealed for PlayStation 5

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,404 comments
I just realised... Scapes are back! Here's a look at the map in 4K:

ZMLUl3z.png

Scape was never gonna go anywhere but stay, it's one of the best achievements of GT...!

If anything I hope there are now thousands of photos and locations ....

I think I spend more time taking photos in GT than driving...

My eyes my eyes....

Ray Tracing Galore !!!

Last edited:
Dissapointed in the sound but I guess that will never change.

The really need to change the people who do the sound effects. Sounds nothing like a racecar.
this is not a launch game and i think it is still in alpha.
We will see what kind of improvements they will bring.
It is still early to judge.

ps: however we only heard the mazda VGT so it is still difficult to evaluate the sound

GT7 looks amazing as does the new console IMO (especially w/o the disc drive). So the main questions are, how much will the consoles cost, and when will GT7 actually release?

I'm glad that the good old GT is back, but looking at the trailer more I'm getting a bit worried that there will be no Sport Mode and no FIA. There is not Sport Mode icon, or DR & SR rating at the top right corner. I hope that's not the case. What do you think?

I wonder if PS4 will get a graphically dumbed down version of GT7 that would look and perform roughly like GTS. I’d buy that before a PS5, but maybe GT7 is supposed to be an exclusive system seller? At least it should be possible with the similarities in PS4 and PS5 architectures. After all, GTAV is coming to PS5. :lol:

Not joking though.

I wonder if PS4 will get a graphically dumbed down version of GT7 that would look and perform roughly like GTS. I’d buy that before a PS5, but maybe GT7 is supposed to be an exclusive system seller? At least it should be possible with the similarities in PS4 and PS5 architectures. After all, GTAV is coming to PS5. :lol:

Not joking though.
Honestly I agree. I'd be completely fine with a PS4/PS5 release. The PS4 version wouldn't have ray tracing and dynamic weather. But with all the new content, It would worth sacrificing not playing it on PS5.

Dissapointed in the sound but I guess that will never change.

The really need to change the people who do the sound effects. Sounds nothing like a racecar.

As there is no release date, its obviously not finished. its clearly using audio assets from GT Sport for a game that isn't 100% finished so its way too early to judge (Especially from one car that doesn't even exist).

I'm glad that the good old GT is back, but looking at the trailer more I'm getting a bit worried that there will be no Sport Mode and no FIA. There is not Sport Mode icon, or DR & SR rating at the top right corner. I hope that's not the case. What do you think?

There is literally a "GT Sport Mode" logo in that screenshot (Just off to the right). Seems like its pretty much coming to GT7.

Not joking though.
Fortunately ps5 only :D

Haven't played a Gran Turismo game since GT5. Didn't even buy a PS4.

This, though, looks awesome, and I would very much like to give my money for it.

I had GT sport and PS4 Pro, but eventually sold it. Though I like it a lot, it's not a real gran turismo for me. So you didn't missed much.

Haven't played a Gran Turismo game since GT5. Didn't even buy a PS4.

This, though, looks awesome, and I would very much like to give my money for it.
It literally looks identical gameplay wise to gtsport you could buy that and enjoy those graphics now haha, unless your talking about the menus then I guess fair enough

I think Kaz and the team at Polyphony have hidden some interesting things in the trailer.
I tried to locate the tracks that are present in GT Sport on the European part of the map and it seems that Monaco/ Cote d'Azure is back!
Track map1.jpg

1) Red Bull Ring
2) Dragon Trail
3) Sardinia
4) Monza
5) Lago Maggiore
6) Alsace/St. Croix ?
7) Nürburgring
8) SPA
9) Brands Hatch
10) Goodwood Circuit
11) Le Mans
12) Barcelona
13) Monaco

If I remember correctly Special Stage Route X is supposed to be located in the US, so ti might be the dot in Texas.

And then there's this interior shot:
Interior.jpg

The speedo goes to 240, coupled with the steering on the right it leads me to believe that it's an European car. But neither the ones present in GT Sport nor the winners of the Pebble Beach trophy seem to fit.

Underwhelming graphics. Looks like slightly updated gt sport, nothing nextgen. Kudos for back to single player and probably some rt usage and dynamic lightning.

I think Kaz and the team at Polyphony have hidden some interesting things in the trailer.
I tried to locate the tracks that are present in GT Sport on the European part of the map and it seems that Monaco/ Cote d'Azure is back!View attachment 929530

1) Red Bull Ring
2) Dragon Trail
3) Sardinia
4) Monza
5) Lago Maggiore
6) Alsace/St. Croix ?
7) Nürburgring
8) SPA
9) Brands Hatch
10) Goodwood Circuit
11) Le Mans
12) Barcelona
13) Monaco

If I remember correctly Special Stage Route X is supposed to be located in the US, so ti might be the dot in Texas.

And then there's this interior shot:
View attachment 929536
The speedo goes to 240, coupled with the steering on the right it leads me to believe that it's an European car. But neither the ones present in GT Sport nor the winners of the Pebble Beach trophy seem to fit.
13 is Saint croix I'm lead to believe
Also you have 2 number 13s I'm not sure what the one is further south

Back