Gran Turismo 7 Revealed for PlayStation 5

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,404 comments
No matter what we were told before about the classic tracks not being in GTsport, this right here, has nothing to do with up to FIA standards(which didn't matter in the first)

I don't know why PD lengthened the straights(maybe for more overtaking?), but that inside kerb, with tree trunks on the edges, does not look safe.

My only wish is that polyphony better fully make use all of the zen2 octa core cpu power and unreleased rdna2.0 gpu and gives everyone some decent AI action. not that choo-choo train **** all the way from ps1 era. if every other games can have better, more intelligent ai i dont get why gran turismo cant.

also yeah. Trial mountain as a reveal means they are seriously back to their roots. just dont make us wait too long.

My bad i just thought i could share my thoughts on a forum but it seems i just have to love the game or im a looser. I never asked for people to agree with me but just said how it all made me feel.

No, I don't know why people are saying that. There is absolutely zero chance FIA would declare that track safe, at least not in the state shown off there. Multiple areas that are an absolute deathtrap, rocks and trees unprotected on corner exits, or wooden picket fencing that would struggle to pass in the 80s.

But again, it's clearly not finished.

Two UK locations...?

Brands Hatch.. and geographically speaking... Thruxton?
image0.png
And also there is a circuit in south France, it might be Monaco

View attachment 929626 Doing a little breakdown here... Interlagos confirmed, 9 tracks in USA, 13 in Europe.(confirmed). Probably Bathurst will be present in gt7 and maybe 9-11 tracks in Asia? Total of (34?) tracks. Looking good to me.

That's only 5 more than GT Sports 29 Tracks

Could be if all GT Sport tracks are included

1. Trial Mountain
  2. Deep Forest
  3. Grand Valley
  4. Daytona
  5. A Real World circuit
There could be more since its rumored for next year, and many tracks fans still die for

That is ...?
Passion and love for GT cars?
GT cars that in real world are painted to highlight their chassis?
I mean GT Auto apart from car wash and oil change, it's a place to install aero kits, rims, change colors, etc. That way livery editor is suitable to be the part of GT Auto.

No matter what we were told before about the classic tracks not being in GTsport, this right here, has nothing to do with up to FIA standards(which didn't matter in the first)

I don't know why PD lengthened the straights(maybe for more overtaking?), but that inside kerb, with tree trunks on the edges, does not look safe.

The story is that they didn't think the classic trial mountain layout would not work with the modern racing sims today. And I'm ok with it I like the fact they made it more modern and really made it look like a real renovation as if it existed..

From what I can tell from the menu is that GT Sport Live will carry over from GT Sport.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest that PD are going to run GT Sport and GT7 games in the same online tournaments.

Putting two and two together means that GT7 will have GT Sport’s online system.

What that also means is that what you get in GT Sport right now as far as physics is concerned is what GT 7 will have. Huge bummer, no new tire model.

I fully expect GT7 to be an evolution of GT Sport, so if you are an online racer like me, do not expect anything different online. Same cars, same tracks, same tournaments.

Ah so you've played the game already..

This is amazing. Has to look incredible in 4k.
I can't wait, but on the other hand, I hope its not a console launch title, as the console will be quite expensive at launch :scared:...

Ah so you've played the game already..

I watched the in-game play, it's 100% the same physics engine and model. I was talking about it with Kie earlier today and he agreed that it looks like the same crap.

Sorry you don't like what I said, but just being honest. Same GT Sport engine... get mad about it I guess.

What is the name of the Vision GT shown about 2 years ago? I seem to remember it being designed by Kaz or being a tribute to him. I'm pretty sure it was very light blue.

Could that be the car in the blue section of the artwork with the GT7 logo.

I was just wondering, if the cars in GT Sport are future-proof for this game, does that mean....

The Carrera GT, GT1 Strassenversion, Murcielago, 917, and the BAC Mono are future DLC cars for GT Sport???

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the ability to mod/tune? I've been loving the pure online GT Sport version and to be honest can't see myself being bothered with the game other than for online racing ... each to their own though, kudos if you love the mod/tune aspect.

I think it really depends on when you started playing. I started in GT5 so I really liked GT6 and skipped Sport because it didn't feel like either. I know others who started earlier weren't too impressed by 5 and hated 6 and completely moved on from the series by sport, as well as some who were pleasantly surprised but still wanted a full installment.

GT7 really has something for everyone though.

This is amazing. Has to look incredible in 4k.
I can't wait, but on the other hand, I hope its not a console launch title, as the console will be quite expensive at launch :scared:...

It's gonna make you're pockets hurt but I think they are gonna sell it below what the Xbox PC is gonna be

It's gonna make you're pockets hurt but I think they are gonna sell it below what the Xbox PC is gonna be
I think its never a good idea to buy the next gen console right at the laungh, because of the price, and because of the poor game catalog.

pretty sure there isnt any raytracing ingame yet. stop hyping so much. look at the cluster in this pic

Attachments

• 2d89sa2d9sa.jpg
    2d89sa2d9sa.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 52
I watched the in-game play, it's 100% the same physics engine and model. I was talking about it with Kie earlier today and he agreed that it looks like the same crap.

Sorry you don't like what I said, but just being honest. Same GT Sport engine... get mad about it I guess.

You can't say its 100% the same physics and engine model from watching a 30 second clip when you havent played it. Also we have no idea how far in the development process they were when this clip was taken. Literally all you or any of us can do right now is speculate.

You can't say its 100% the same physics and engine model from watching a 30 second clip when you havent played it. Also we have no idea how far in the development process they were when this clip was taken. Literally all you or any of us can do right now is speculate.

Well, I can say that the suspension and the tire behavior was very much the same as with GT Sport. Grip levels looked the same. It all looked the same and it was verified by a professional sim racer. I don't care if you don't like the facts, but that is what is going on.

Currently, as the game stands in whatever build that it is in... it's using GT Sport physics. Their is no argument about it, anyone that spends a good amount of time on GT Sport will see the tell tale signs of the physics. Its not that hard to see what is happening in the game.

Well, I can say that the suspension and the tire behavior was very much the same as with GT Sport. Grip levels looked the same. It all looked the same and it was verified by a professional sim racer. I don't care if you don't like the facts, but that is what is going on.

i agreed with this but this doesn't means they wouldn't change anything down the road

REMEMBER . It just a very early alpha build and first look

This guy really just said "facts". I can clearly see the trolling

Man I am a computer engineer. I don't make guesses about what is going on, I look at the cues. It's not conjecture. It's been verified. Go check the GT7 physics thread and get an eye-full. Many people called out the physics being GT Sport physics. Sorry if you don't like it, deal with it.

Back