Gran Turismo 7 Revealed for PlayStation 5

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,404 comments
Man I am a computer engineer. I don't make guesses about what is going on, I look at the cues. It's not conjecture. It's been verified. Go check the GT7 physics thread and get an eye-full. Many people called out the physics being GT Sport physics. Sorry if you don't like it, deal with it.

"Many people" you mean two right? Where has it been verified, and please send us sources.

I just realised Trial Mountain has been modified from the old, classic layout. The final chicane before the start/finish line is different, much larger and slower, and you can't go straight through it anymore. Wonder why they did that?
Also both straights are much longer.

trialmountain3kr.jpg

gran-turismo-7-ps5-screenshots-4k-37-800x450.jpg

Last edited:
I was just wondering, if the cars in GT Sport are future-proof for this game, does that mean....

The Carrera GT, GT1 Strassenversion, Murcielago, 917, and the BAC Mono are future DLC cars for GT Sport???

I would be surprised if that's the case. At least Murcielago and Bac are the only ones of these that interests me.

I just realised Trial Mountain has been modified from the old, classic layout. The final chicane before the start/finish line is different, much larger and slower, and you can't go straight through it anymore. Wonder why they did that?

trialmountain3kr.jpg

We yeeted our cars over the final corner too many times. Kind of looks like the chase at Bathurst now.

trialmountain3kr.jpg

The classic layout would not work well with how the cars feel.

Kie25, he put a YT video with the trailer, the last 20 minutes we were talking about the physics. Go watch it.

Have you seen the early trailers of GTS? From 2015? They looked terrible, both graphically and physics wise. By the time the final game came around things were not the same.

Yes, clearly right now what is in that trailer is very much like GTS but that doesn't mean the final product will be when it arrives, which based on past experience with PD, is probably two or three years from now.

I mean, do you really think they're going to use the 100% identical HUD from GTS in GT7? No, it's an early placeholder.

Man I am a computer engineer. I don't make guesses about what is going on, I look at the cues. It's not conjecture. It's been verified. Go check the GT7 physics thread and get an eye-full. Many people called out the physics being GT Sport physics. Sorry if you don't like it, deal with it.
And like a proper computer engineer, you’re just making wild guesses.
Supporting your fact without a slight explanation ( the grip looks the same, a pro driver says the same, all the folks in the forum agree )
I get that you’re just trying to make a point, but sustaining your theory just because others have a similar idea.. wow.
If you were a real computer engineer you’d know how precise data always supports conjectures.
You don’t have data, you just have a video. they might release a statement in which they’ll specifically say that yesterday’s videos was from Gt sport.
Or you will be right and yes, they will recycle the same physics engine. I’ll make sure to personally congratulate you then.
Or I’ll just play the game not caring about opinions like yours.

Have you seen the early trailers of GTS? From 2015? They looked terrible, both graphically and physics wise. By the time the final game came around things were not the same.

Yes, clearly right now what is in that trailer is very much like GTS but that doesn't mean the final product will be when it arrives, which based on past experience with PD, is probably two or three years from now.

I totally agree. I am saying that currently, as the build is right now, its GT Sport physics. That's all I am saying.

BTW, it's going to be released A LOT sooner than that, but ok

trialmountain3kr.jpg

Probably because something like this wouldn't look good during FIA broadcast :lol::lol::lol:
VQUbHfhNTlKCyfMtebSLEA

I totally agree. I am saying that currently, as the build is right now, its GT Sport physics. That's all I am saying.

BTW, it's going to be released A LOT sooner than that, but ok

No, you were making assumptions about the physics, graphics and online portion of the final game based off of a 3 minute announcement trailer and then went on to basically report them as facts.

No, you were making assumptions about the physics, graphics and online portion of the final game based off of a 3 minute announcement trailer and then went on to basically report them as facts.

Currently as it stands, its just GT Sport with a new campaign and some face lifted graphics.

Considering PD was supposed to release this title at PS5 launch, it either means that its probably going to be very much like what we have already seen... OR that they are so far behind with the game that its going to be delayed multiple years.

If you think it's going to change that much, you are going to be a little let down.

I watched the in-game play, it's 100% the same physics engine and model. I was talking about it with Kie earlier today and he agreed that it looks like the same crap.

Sorry you don't like what I said, but just being honest. Same GT Sport engine... get mad about it I guess.
You can't judge physics at all by watching a video.
Also, physics can evolve/change/improve, so... completely pointless to talk about that now.

Currently as it stands, its just GT Sport with a new campaign and some face lifted graphics.

Considering PD was supposed to release this title at PS5 launch, it either means that its probably going to be very much like what we have already seen... OR that they are so far behind with the game that its going to be delayed multiple years.

If you think it's going to change that much, you are going to be a little let down.

Again, where was it stated that it will be a launch title? That's funny now you're saying that it could be "delayed" multiple years when about 20 mins ago you sounded certain that it will be released "within the year".

Again, where was it stated that it will be a launch title? That's funny now you're saying that it could be "delayed" multiple years when about 20 mins ago you sounded certain that it will be released "within the year".

You didn't get my point.

And keep mind that even within GTSport itself has some substantial changes on the physics with updates.

Physics isn't exactly the main complaint for majority of people. The career and content is (as well as some missing features like shuffle racing and car gifting).

And keep mind that even within GTSport itself has some substantial changes on the physics with updates.

Physics isn't exactly the main complaint for majority of people. The career and content is (as well as some missing features like shuffle racing and car gifting).

When you are a competitive online sim racer, physics is the only thing you care about.

There doesn't seem to be enhanced physics by judging that video. No tyre model no nothing for t7 sure is dissapointing. Handling looks just like GT sport, and gt7 is supposed to be next gen, not just gt sport with campaign mode.

It seems you are failing to get mine as well or anyone else's for that matter. Something i unfortunately can't help you with.

Thats all you got. Weak stuff. Can't even acknowledge the substantive part of my conversation. Evidence of only one thing.

There doesn't seem to be enhanced physics by judging that video. No tyre model no nothing for t7 sure is dissapointing. Handling looks just like GT sport, and gt7 is supposed to be next gen, not just gt sport with campaign mode.

This guy gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gt7 thats Nice to hear, glad It was not another gt sport, this proves that gt sport was not gt7 It was more of prolugue game, we did know that It would be a gt7 rather than gt sport 2,

This looks to be as good as the old ones like gt4/gt5

Road map simular to gt4

Upgrade parts

Gt auto

And pp system is back much better than the system we had in gt sport,

This game is going to set us back to great time of the gran turismo franchise, i am getting It can’t Wait for release, i see 2 new porsches carrera gt and 911 gt1, and trial mountain. I have to buy a ps5 now for sure

this year has started great for me in february i got a 2015 honda civic type r fk2,

and just a few days ago i got hegel h190 stereo amp for my b&w 683 s2, and was blown away with sound, so its going to be great for showcasing gt7

Latest Posts

Back