Gran Turismo 7 Revealed for PlayStation 5

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,404 comments
gtsportrevealt0j76.jpg

This was GTS a year before launch ... what are we talking about:lol:
That's what i'm trying to say :lol:

gtsportrevealt0j76.jpg

This was GTS a year before launch ... what are we talking about:lol:
As i said in the other thread here was missing stuff like the trees, on the GT7 trailer the track already was provided with trees and all, so i doubt that was an early version of the track like the one on GTS reveal

I was not talking about the full trailer, actually the part where it shows the Ui is amazing but they could have stopped there an not show the gameplay part at Trial Mountain with the Mazda VGT which is awful since it looks exactly the same as GTS

GTS looked like a slightly better GT6 when it was first revealed and ended up looking like one of the best looking games to even release on the PS4

The games still in active development and clearly isn’t near finished (the racing UI doesn’t reflect things in game - no oil change indicator even though we have GT Auto).

Give it time

no oil change indicator even though we have GT Auto).
Now that's something I didn't think of. Unless there is no oil change and it's just named GT Auto because nostalgia, the HUD might change massively.
Also, do people hate the GT Sport HUD? Everyone seems to be complaining that it's the same. Personally I like it.

GTS looked like a slightly better GT6 when it was first revealed and ended up looking like one of the best looking games to even release on the PS4

The games still in active development and clearly isn’t near finished (the racing UI doesn’t reflect things in game - no oil change indicator even though we have GT Auto).

Give it time
I really hope that the game makes big leaps from what we've saw in the trailer, it was so disappointing to see that sequence with the Mazda VGT

Well... nope. But why would it be there? Given the fact that the Coffee Break was in the Gymkhana course on GT4, it sure makes you believe that it will be set there this mode.
Makes sense for the rings I guess. Don't know why else they would've added it for GT Sport, probably to be used in a game that it actually made sense for in the future - like Sport. I mean it is called a driving park, reminds me an awful lot of beginner park from the name alone.

Damned if they show an unfinished product, damned if they don't show an unfinished product, damned if they wait forever to show a finished product.
As i said before they could have only shown the menus part that recall the old GTs ,we would have all been happy knowing that gt will return to its classic formula,and that would have been enough. There was no need to show the awful gameplay part with the MAZDA VGT where the game seemed nearly identical to GTS...

There was no need to show the awful gameplay part with the MAZDA VGT where the game seemed nearly identical to GTS...

Well there literally was. The whole event was to showcase what the PS5 could achieve, but companies made use of that to tease/announce their games too.
If anything, the menus weren't necessary, but that was Polyphony's choice to tease players.

Well there literally was. The whole event was to showcase what the PS5 could achieve, but companies made use of that to tease/announce their games too.
If anything, the menus weren't necessary, but that was Polyphony's choice to tease players.
So you think ps5 can only achieve to run a game that looks worse than a game that was produced from an indie developement team like Kunos?

To be honest, I'm kinda wondering how complete Trial Mountain is. I can totally see them trying to shoehorn it in over other tracks for the presentation.

I would like to leave my opinion on Gran Turismo 7 here, first I want to make my opinions very succinct and true.
1st: Kaz heard what long-time fans wanted since GTSport, that Gran Turismo vote on the roots where we had the classic circuits, tuning for car parts improvements, GT Auto, More cars, Used car dealership, etc.

2º: In these difficult times the development process can be slower, so more things can be improved, so things that are still from GTSport can change, in the games industry a very fast development process can lead to problems and bugs in the games, like many examples out there, so let's stay patient and wait for new news, and see which way the GT7 can come in, I wouldn't mind if the game ended up taking 8 months to 1 year to complete (How was it more or less with GTSport).

3rd: On the day of the Sony event I didn't know if the GT7 was going to be announced, so I decided to wait until the event started, and wait if the PD was going to make an announcement, as the racing saying goes (The race only ends after the checkered flag ) and this is what happened, with Kaz's statement to 2 million more people about the new Gran Turismo.

Am I excited about the Next PlayStation and Gran Turismo? Of course, with new features and more, it's time to get the platinum on GTSport and save my money. :cheers:

Back