Gran Turismo 7 Roll Racing Gods

• Thread starter OgCoke
  • 5 comments
United States
Boston, MA
OgCoke
Waveyyy
Good morning GTPlanet and rest of the Drag Racing world,

After recently being retired, I noticed a lot of talk about who runs the Drag lobbies. I noticed a few people claim the throne, the throne which has already been claimed since Gran Turismo 5 when you had to purchase X track to be able to run on it. Back when the tunnels were the proving grounds before you were eligible to hit X track and get into 3k racing. Well now the game has new faces, and with new faces comes territory, hate, and envy.

For those of you who don't know, maybe you aren't supposed to, and for those that do know, you know what I'm about and what I represent for the Drag Community.

After receiving notice that there was a fast C6 Corvette wandering the drag lobbies, undefeated, I decided to test the waters.

After numerous attempts, I remain undefeated. The fastest C6 is in my garage amongst every other car in my garage.

We the Pros consists of two veteran players

OgCoke & JonEvoIX,

Our discoveries are being claimed by other players out there when it comes to Suspension, floor plates, and even Tyres.
This is old news from GT5 days so claiming those things and being new to the game is irrelevant.

We run 3K, 10K, Texas 2k, rolls for any distance, and we will even run you on the Nürburgring.

Honorable mentions
  • Kleinenaks
  • DrSlump
  • Anonymous
  • Marvo
  • Darriq
  • AirJordan
  • RIP Gambless
  • GTPMafiaBoy (MafGarage)
  • EDUB
  • Ctsoldier

(My PSN has been changed from OgCoke to RiseOfCommunist due to some issues with the PlayStation Network)

GTplanet.PNG

Attachments

• GTplanet 2.PNG
    GTplanet 2.PNG
    254.3 KB · Views: 39
  • GTplanet3.PNG
    GTplanet3.PNG
    217.4 KB · Views: 32
  • GTplanet 4.PNG
    GTplanet 4.PNG
    193.4 KB · Views: 34
  • GTplanet5.PNG
    GTplanet5.PNG
    209.8 KB · Views: 41
I'm a UK player with average tunes who jumps in alot of US lobbies for TX2K style lobbies ... normally 3k rolls etc.

The amount of players I see claiming their C6 is the fastest is funny.

Here to follow the thread and see if anyone wants to challenge you.

👍

I'm a UK player with average tunes who jumps in alot of US lobbies for TX2K style lobbies ... normally 3k rolls etc.

The amount of players I see claiming their C6 is the fastest is funny.

Here to follow the thread and see if anyone wants to challenge you.

👍
You are not lying my friend,

Thank you for your support on my thread!

Back