Gran Turismo 7 Rumored as PlayStation 5 Launch Title

There's a difference between what people wish to predict is in a future game, and people just flat out talking about completely fake information as if it has any sort of legitimacy. Those latter people, are simply stupid.
I know there's an obvious difference between the two and thus, I see your point but demanding those people who talk about these fake information to stop just because you believe so is a bit selfish, don't you think? I mean you have a choice to ignore them, after all.

I know there's an obvious difference between the two and thus, I see your point but demanding those people who talk about these fake information to stop just because you believe so is a bit selfish, don't you think? I mean you have a choice to ignore them, after all.

It isn't a question of selfishness.

You are right, I have a choice to ignore them and they have a choice to not be stupid and have unsourced rumours starting discussion.

You are right, I have a choice to ignore them and they have a choice to not be stupid and have unsourced rumours starting discussion.
Well, that makes sense. But you also have to realize that we are all in an internet forum. So I think it's only normal if we see these kind of things.

I will say, it'd make a whole lot of sense if players can keep their Livery Editor Library for GTX. Having to recreate and acquire everything again, can be a bit off-putting for many.
Well if the community features are put to good use, then it should be possible to bring over all your liveries. I would assume that the community features will remain the same, which would make the livery transfer much smoother. Given that you're still using the same account of course.

Rumors around the Sony event (Feb 12th?), so take with a grain of salt:
-Gran Turismo 7 will be announced featuring full VR and RT support, native 4k and 60 fps. It will be a technical showcase for the console. Available at launch.

It features a single player carreer like the old GT games and a multiplayer mode similar to the sport mode in GT sport. The partnership with the FIA continues and the one with Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes becomes even stronger (Lewis and the Mercedes brand are on the cover of the game and a big part of the single player carreer).

Source

From Reddit:
giphy.gif

Source
A really big wishlist, sounds very good to be true.
Only missing 3 weeks for that PS5 presentation, It´s very short time and Sony hasn't communicated anything yet?
but well that Gran Turismo 7 and Horizon 2 "rumor" looks fantastic.

We don’t know that yet.

Wow do you really accept everything you read on the internet as true and only afterwards change your view to if it is fake?

What happened to critical thinking?

Someone posted a link to some 470th page of some random forum thread where someone had quoted their source as 'redit' (reddit) without any actual link, and then just a string of text pretty similar to a wishlist, before later, that same user mentioning it is a 'entertaining fake'.

THINK

I don't think GT7 will be coming anytime soon.
I hope your 100% wrong and what we need this year from PD is a new racing game, because players want a very good offline Career Mode than what we got in GT Sport, and it is called the GT League and it is not much to :) about is it.

If this rumor is not true, then this person has a very rich imagination. :lol:
It's lot of information for something that's supposedly fake. Maybe it is legit; we'll just have to see.

I don't think GT7 will be coming anytime soon. If anything I think a port of GT Sport as is could be coming as a launch title.
What do you mean by anytime soon? A year? 2 years? I'm pretty sure that we'll get a new game within 2 years, which isn't too far away really.

I don't think GT7 will be coming anytime soon. If anything I think a port of GT Sport as is could be coming as a launch title.

That could not be a launch title as it would still be an old gt game, unless They make a big Patch for it for ps5 with new content, just to up the graphics is not enough to make it a worthy ps5 gt

Wow do you really accept everything you read on the internet as true and only afterwards change your view to if it is fake?

What happened to critical thinking?

Someone posted a link to some 470th page of some random forum thread where someone had quoted their source as 'redit' (reddit) without any actual link, and then just a string of text pretty similar to a wishlist, before later, that same user mentioning it is a 'entertaining fake'.

THINK
i never said its was true. But don’t bash people for getting hopes up for a new gt, for ps5 and as many people already said, gt sport starting to fall of the map, adding new content can help a bit, But its only for a short amount of time.
Next gt are already in works and pretty much has been for the last 2 years. Its possible for 2020 release, But it could take as much as to 2021 or even more as well.

That could not be a launch title as it would still be an old gt game, unless They make a big Patch for it for ps5 with new content, just to up the graphics is not enough to make it a worthy ps5 gt

i never said its was true. But don’t bash people for getting hopes up for a new gt, for ps5 and as many people already said, gt sport starting to fall of the map, adding new content can help a bit, But its only for a short amount of time.
Next gt are already in works and pretty much has been for the last 2 years. Its possible for 2020 release, But it could take as much as to 2021 or even more as well.
Maybe he likes to see people hoping for less in the next GT title but who knows. :lol:

If we get GT Sports PD needs to vastly improve track detail, because i expect a lot of those next gen consoles and imo track detail was mostly hold back by HDD speeds, since loading in assets to the ram was slow and the speed of racing games naturally high.

Back