Gran Turismo 7 Rumored as PlayStation 5 Launch Title

Hmm, Le Mans type trailer starting from the first time at Le mans thru to the TS050 winning last year. How about it?

Show race cars from 1923, racing on the old layout. Then, Ferraris crossing the line with the chequerred flag waving. Next, Porsche 935s screaming down the Mulsanne. Porsche 908s. Flash the XJR-12, C9, 787B and 905 Group C cars. Follow that with F40LM, Supra LM, GT-R LM, F1 LM, Viper GTS, C5.R, 575 LM, Panoz, BMW V12LM, CLK GTR. Follow that with flashes of the Audi R8, Bentley Speed 8, R10, Peugeot 908, GT-ONE, R18, 919, TS050. Finish off the trailer back to the beginning. Driver with dirty face, removing gloves to End.

Hmm, Le Mans type trailer starting from the first time at Le mans thru to the TS050 winning last year. How about it?

Show race cars from 1923, racing on the old layout. Then, Ferraris crossing the line with the chequerred flag waving. Next, Porsche 935s screaming down the Mulsanne. Porsche 908s. Flash the XJR-12, C9, 787B and 905 Group C cars. Follow that with F40LM, Supra LM, GT-R LM, F1 LM, Viper GTS, C5.R, 575 LM, Panoz, BMW V12LM, CLK GTR. Follow that with flashes of the Audi R8, Bentley Speed 8, R10, Peugeot 908, GT-ONE, R18, 919, TS050. Finish off the trailer back to the beginning. Driver with dirty face, removing gloves to End.
Don't forget the Ford GT40's. ;)

This would break GTPlanet :D

Tonight... is THE night.
I don't want a trailer like this...

Give me this instead.

:-)

Unpopular opinion: I actually don't mind that trailer. I think the childish vocalizations in song are fitting with the broad age appeal theme that was shown: "7 to 77 from children to adults anyone can participate". I also listened to the full song (As Our Witness) and I just like it, a "guilty pleasure" I guess since so many people dislike it.

I
Unpopular opinion: I actually don't mind that trailer. I think the childish vocalizations in song are fitting with the broad age appeal theme that was shown: "7 to 77 from children to adults anyone can participate". I also listened to the full song (As Our Witness) and I just like it, a "guilty pleasure" I guess since so many people dislike it.
I suppose one could look at it that way. But.. for me...as a GT trailer... it was lacking. (when compared to every GT before.)

Attachments

• B91B4F0B-DE2B-4147-A50D-CF4C177B8B0C.jpeg
    B91B4F0B-DE2B-4147-A50D-CF4C177B8B0C.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 27
I hope it doesn’t have some stupid baby music again.

I love that baby/toodler music ! So unexpected, and yet it works... one of the best trailers out there.

My favorite trailer :)

BUT, I wanna see this baby back

This was so Rad !!! So good... Whatever Kaz will show us today, we will not be disappointed... i have a feeling it's going to be epic !!!

Back