Gran Turismo 7 Rumored as PlayStation 5 Launch Title

Everyones soo hyped, what if there's nothing?

There are so many signs for GT in the event, so hopefully that won't happen xD If we were talking about a new Rockstar game or GTA 6 particularly, that was probably the case though.

I think it would of said coming holiday 2020 like the new Spiderman game but hopefully I'm wrong and it does come then

Trial mountain + traditional city style map. Pretty nice! A bit low on content, but I guess they might be saving some stuff for future trailers and reveals.

Wish they showed us the brand central. Hopefully we'll have at least 700ish cars.
I'm guessing most if not all the cars from GT Sport are returning. We're not sure how many new vehicles there will be but I think it's safe to say there will be 400-600 cars at launch.

I'm guessing most if not all the cars from GT Sport are returning. We're not sure how many new vehicles there will be but I think it's safe to say there will be 400-600 cars at launch.
One thing for sure is that the Mercedes F1 W08 will definitely not return. It'll either replaced or removed completely.

One thing for sure is that the Mercedes F1 W08 will definitely not return. It'll either replaced or removed completely.
Maybe the Super Formulas might suffer the same fate. I feel they'll be updated or replaced with the rumored Formula E.

Maybe the Super Formulas might suffer the same fate. I feel they'll be updated or replaced with the rumored Formula E.
Not really. The reason I was saying that is because of the extremely strict F1 licensing policy.

Super Formula, not so much. Likely it's the same "strictness" as Super GT license. I'm just speculating though, maybe the car themselves is either updated, the same, or both.

Not really. The reason I was saying that is because of the extremely strict F1 licensing policy.

Super Formula, not so much. Likely it's the same "strictness" as Super GT license. I'm just speculating though, maybe the car themselves is either updated, the same, or both.

Licensing single F1 cars has nothing to do with the 'strict' full F1 license. The car is licensed directly from Mercedes and can be freely included without involving FOM or FIA as long as it isn't used alongside other F1 cars to create an F1 race.

The only reason the F1 car wouldn't carry over to GT7 is if the car was on a per-game license and PD/Sony don't come to an agreement with Mercedes to include it in another game.

That's how licensing works, you either license a car for a set number of years, or for a specific game. If it's for a specific game and you don't renegotiate a new license, you don't include it.

Back