Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23 Now Available: Adds New Cars, Menu Books, Races, and Scapes

• Thread starter Famine
  • 805 comments
Here before the "this update doesn't have my uncle's 1997 Chrysler Grand Voyager LX in it, not playing again Polyphony" comments.
For me, it's the Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02.

1664019649946.png

Last edited:
Can never say anything’s guaranteed. But alongside the other Pikes Peak cars released & leaked, a specific Pikes Peak designation in the garage, and various Pikes Peak images released alongside recent Suzuki’s. I’d be pretty amazed if the full Pikes Peak course isn’t one of the major updates planned. The tarmac version of course.

When it arrives is anyones guess. I’d also be interested to see how it’s utilised given it could, theoretically, be split up into different sections. Even used for small grid races or Touge events.

On a smaller scale. It would be nice to see the Goodwood Hillclimb return.

Last edited:
S14... The Silvia family is complete now :)

It's the first gen of S14 (hood, mirrors). I imagine the K's AERO, as previous GT games.

Last edited:
You missed the part: this is rediculous, the worst GT ever, drip feeding content, can't sell cars yet, it's all designed around MTX, where is my Zandvoort or Apricot Hill track etc 😒
I agree with some of these complaints (more events, car selling, drop the roulettes) because they are definitely doable in a short amount of time by PD, but the car/tracklist complains are insane. Do they know how long it takes to model even one of these cars?

Yes, they do, and that's why they complain that PD spend that time modelling VGTs instead of the real world cars that they want.
Well, I agree a pretty much identical Porsche isn't ideal, but I for one like VGTs. And if it wasn't a VGT there still would be people complaining it's not the 15 exact cars they want. Not sure there is a 3-car combo that wouldn't get hated on at this point.

That time attack cat looks mean! Am I wrong in assuming it will be something similar to the AM Vulcan? Basically a racecar but designated as a hyper/sports car?

That time attack cat looks mean! Am I wrong in assuming it will be something similar to the AM Vulcan? Basically a racecar but designated as a hyper/sports car?
The ID.R? No, it's a completely custom machine built originally to set the Pikes Peak record.

The version of the car being added is the one with modified aero for not-14,000ft-high stuff that set the old Goodwood Hill Climb record and the EV record at the Nordschleife. There was also a third version with further modified aero for the record Tianmen Mountain run, but it's not that one either.

Last edited:
The ID.R? No, it's a completely custom machine built originally to set the Pikes Peak record.

The version of the car being added is the one with modified aero for not-14,000ft-high stuff that set the old Goodwood Hill Climb record and the EV record at the Nordschleife. There was also a third version with further modified aero for the record Tianmen Mountain run, but it's not that one either.

Thanks for all the info! Will be fun to rip around the ring!

I just knew that Porsche VGT would be included.
You and everyone else, given that Porsche literally said that in the post in which it revealed the car.
Another Nissan Silvia, yippee!
It is very much a missing link in the current car list though, as we only have S13 and S15 models. It's also one of the cars that's been in GT since the beginning, and is extremely popular as a drift car (among other things).

This isn't that though. The 2018 Pikes Peak configuration of the ID.R is different; this is the 2019 Goodwood/Nurburgring configuration.
It’ll be interesting if the ID.R in-game does have the Pikes Peak classification however. Even if it’s not technically the same car.

The only similar comparison I can make are Group C cars. Some low downforce spec like the XJR-9LM. Others high downforce like the 962C. It’s one of my biggest bugbears, something PD addressed with the MP4/4 aero kits.

With all that said I’d love the Goodwood Hillclimb. Given the nature of the course some very different cars can post competitive times.

I agree with some of these complaints (more events, car selling, drop the roulettes) because they are definitely doable in a short amount of time by PD, but the car/tracklist complains are insane. Do they know how long it takes to model even one of these cars?
Oh, I have some criticism as well. There should be more events and why do only 4 races have a decent payout? To name of few.

Back