Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
How exactly do you get tuning parts returned to you if the car is gone from your garage?
1669328523109.png

GT Auto parts only.

Road Atlanta is a fantastic circuit, but wow does it truly come alive in an LMP/Gr.1. In the high speed/downforce configuration it flows beautifully, especially through T1 all the way to the end of the esses.

Finally finished the Gr.1 30m race there. The event itself is complete BS as per Gran Turismo bread and butter (30s lead to overcome in a 30m race, amazing). But playing the event a few times let me really enjoy the track and get better at it each time. Road Atlanta was maybe even my (surprise) favourite track from Forza 6 (first Forza I fully played), but it's great to experience again in GT. A joy to drive and a solid follow-up to Watkins Glen. Really hope Grand Valley is next though.

Last edited:
Any ideia why this happened? Same car, both 0km driven, different sell prices lol
It's probably due to game updates, when a game update alters a cars PP rating the rating doesn't change in your garage until you get into the car. So what's probably happened is you've acquired one before and one after an update or more that has altered the PP ratings giving them different PP ratings. If you didn't get in the older of the two (or both) then the PP rating of the older one will never have updated to the newer PP rating.

This would then suggest that the cars PP rating plays a part in calcualting it's appraisal value. This may be how the game clacualtes the tuning value. If you click on both to see the papraisal, does one have a higher "Body Value" or do they have the same "Body Value" but one has a "Tuning Value"?

one is modified obviously..
Or not.

Last edited:
-The amount of clicking and scrolling you have to do to sell a car is bad. You should have an option to write in a tab the name of the car and select it right away to sell it instead of scrolling down. But since this is the same as the garage and has been since launch, it's to be expected, doesn't mean it isn't disappointing.
I think that typing out a car's name would be even more annoying. They'd just need to give us an option where we can condense all cars from a certain Manufacturer into a single folder, just like in the garage. That would drastically reduce the amount of scrolling necessary. In the meantime it's worth pointing out that you can scroll a lot faster using the right analog stick instead of the left stick/d-pad.
And for the 114 NSX Gr.B cars I have, while it will take 114 days to sell all of them, this at least guarantees a 100k credit gain by basically doing nothing, which is a lot more than your average roulette prize.
I'm not sure it's a guaranteed 100k each day. Prices will be fluctuating depending on "market trends", which could mean that the NSX Gr.B's price might be dumping very soon. Again, that depends on how many people exploited that glitch and keep selling the car every day.
I am struggling terribly on Spa with the Lexus.

What car do you use and what tires do you start with and when do you switch to the intermediates?
There is no specific strategy you can follow for that race as the weather will always be different. I started on Mediums and went into the pits as soon as it started raining. I didn't fare too well with Intermediates as they tend to aquaplane even when in their "ideal" range in the middle of the surface water level indicator. So I went with the Wet tyres which were surprisingly managable. The rain stopped pretty late into the race, so when the surface water level went down to the lower third in lap 8, I switched to Softs and from there went on to win the race.

In my experience the AI always stays out too long on the wrong tyres and therefore loses a lot of time while creeping towards the pits for like half a lap, so if you're not sure when to pit, whatever you do, don't follow their example. This is actually the one biggest factor you can take advantage of to win the race. I used the Lexus too, though I later noticed that it's the car with the lowest PP among the selection. So if you're struggling it might be a good idea to use one of the higher rated cars.

I am struggling terribly on Spa with the Lexus.

What car do you use and what tires do you start with and when do you switch to the intermediates?
Bmw M6 / sprint.

I start on soft, 2 laps then intermediate and refuel, after that stop it's fuel mix 4 the last laps is mix 1 i think.

Most other cars need 2 stops and have at least half a lap with slicks and a wet track.

How exactly do you get tuning parts returned to you if the car is gone from your garage?
You don't really get anything back, I was confused by this as well; I figured id burn some overstock and sacrificed some extra ultra turbo re rx7's. Also tried with a S cam crown, with no "return parts" in the tuing section, still had 3 s cams, and 4 ultras for the re rx7.

Wheels spoilers paint etc. You dont have a physical inventory for anyway- why they tease you with the phrase" will be returned to you" is 🤬

Wheels spoilers paint etc. You dont have a physical inventory for anyway- why they tease you with the phrase" will be returned to you" is 🤬
Yeah since wheels and paints are a one time purchase and can be used on any compatible car in your garage. Custom parts are tied to the individual car so once you sell the car, they're just...gone anyway.

It's all worded very strangely.

Whatever, they're still giving useless limitations like selling only 1 car variation per day. Why they really want for the players to keep multiple cars? Half-hearted ass addition.

And the "realistic crap" of the fluctuating price, they really want to suck up profits as they can from our car selling 💩

Last edited:
Man everyone so happy about selling cars and yet I don't have 1 car to sell. :(

I have around 106 but not one duplicate not 1. :banghead:

And I just cant bring myself to selling any of the once I have not even the vgt cars that I got from tickets.

😯
Attention to all of you who are feeling left out and would like to get on the "Happy Train" of selling cars. Do what I do, sell all the cars in your garage and buy them back again. That's right, sell all your cars and re-purchase them. Just do a rinse and repeat and you will stay happy forever and ever.

I am having so much fun selling cars that I no longer value racing anymore. 🤣

Okay. So that means Spa is the only race to earn the most in one hour. Not average time. Just one hour.
1,000,000 versus the old 1,500,000 in two hours of race time I could have had 3 million now I’ll have to settle for 2 😳😳 I used to average 5 million in a regular day now it feels like double or triple that amount

1,000,000 versus the old 1,500,000 in two hours of race time I could have had 3 million now I’ll have to settle for 2 😳😳 I used to average 5 million in a regular day now it feels like double or triple that amount

Which race are those ? I know Tokyo got nerfed.
Thought someone just posted Tokyo only pays the 485k.

Back