Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
Btw, there's a guy on YouTube that claims to have found a way to infinitely clone the Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 via an exploit that he doesn't wmat to share.

Does anybody here knows about this? Is this totally fake or there might be a way to do this glitch?
While there very well could be a glitch here, the fact that only one player has uncovered it screams click bait to me!

While there very well could be a glitch here, the fact that only one player has uncovered it screams click bait to me!
He had a video showing 100mil cr. 5 months ago.
Then he posted one with all the cars 12 days ago.
My bet is he bought all the porsche cars to offload excess credits.
Clickbait but I would like to be wrong.

As well as the 'Please don't leave us for Forza this spring' update.
GT5 Spec 2 was released around Forza 4’s launch IIRC, they might do the same here. Hopefully. Might be because of Forza and not their own choice (per se) but competition is good. Hopefully Forza is great and pressures GT to improve, mostly in the SP aspects as that’s where it lacks the most. But knowing PD, they’ll do their own thing regardless of what the competition does better.

Did anyone else not get the X2019 25th Anniversary car? I even took a screenshot on the PlayStation of the "stored in garage" screen. Can't find it anywhere. Really a bummer because it's a uniquely named model as opposed to just the regular X2019 with a livery.

Edit: I'm stupid. Had garage set to show favorites only. Jeez. :lol:

Last edited:
People may like to joke about yet another Silvia, but these S14 cars are superb. Add some upgrade parts (not the irreversible upgrades) until it measures around 550-560 PP. The engine and chassis come to life in perfect harmony. S15 doesn’t feel quite as fun.

Last edited:
People may like to joke about yet another Silvia, but these S14 cars are superb. Add some upgrade parts (not the irreversible upgrades) until it measures around 550-560 PP. The engine and chassis come to life in perfect harmony. S15 doesn’t feel quite as fun.
There's a reason why so many people love them.

The Spa Manufacturers Cup event is great, but I'm completely miffed at why brake balance can be adjusted throughout this event whilst sport mode or lobby races do not offer the same feature.

At first, I thought it was partly due to a bug based on the traction control issue I experience virtually all the time; my default settings have TC and ABS turned off, however the game overrides
these settings more often than not. The only way to turn off TC is using the MFD during a race. ABS cannot be turned off as the option isn't available.

That said, now that brake balance is clearly available during this particular event, it appears to be either a quality control issue or planned omission that PD has decided to consciously implement; either way I can't imagine why this issue hasn't been addressed or why differing approaches to providing assists could be at all useful.

The Spa Manufacturers Cup event is great, but I'm completely miffed at why brake balance can be adjusted throughout this event whilst sport mode or lobby races do not offer the same feature.

At first, I thought it was partly due to a bug based on the traction control issue I experience virtually all the time; my default settings have TC and ABS turned off, however the game overrides
these settings more often than not. The only way to turn off TC is using the MFD during a race. ABS cannot be turned off as the option isn't available.

That said, now that brake balance is clearly available during this particular event, it appears to be either a quality control issue or planned omission that PD has decided to consciously implement; either way I can't imagine why this issue hasn't been addressed or why differing approaches to providing assists could be at all useful.
Is there a tyre or fuel mapstrategy needed for this race? And what is the best car?

I am beyond thrilled that Road Atlanta has been added to GT7. As well as a little bit beside myself due to the coincidence of it's timing. I'll be racing there in two weeks IRL, participating in a 14 1/2 hour endurance race :lol:. I've raced there before (same event last year) but this should definitely help me refresh my memory!

As an aside, they did an amazing job recreating the T11 hill/drop off. Just wow. ❤️

I am beyond thrilled that Road Atlanta has been added to GT7. As well as a little bit beside myself due to the coincidence of it's timing. I'll be racing there in two weeks IRL, participating in a 14 1/2 hour endurance race :lol:. I've raced there before (same event last year) but this should definitely help me refresh my memory!

As an aside, they did an amazing job recreating the T11 hill/drop off. Just wow. ❤️
Have fun! Personally I’d say it’s the best track in the US but that’s just me. I’m planning on going back this spring for Global Time Attack!

Seems like GT7 has eaten up some of my Gr.B NSX and pooped out some little italian turds

Day of patch:
UH7uZXJE.jpg

Today:
rj23wHWA.jpg

I had a total of one 500Fs before this

EDIT: When I enter the evaluation, I seem to have 80 again and 1 Fiat 500F, so it's just the labels that are wrong (they updated after I sold one)

Last edited:
The car selling feature is awesome. Much better than expected. Anyone has a guess of what percentage are you getting from your purchase price or does it vary too much?

Is there a tyre or fuel mapstrategy needed for this race? And what is the best car?
I used the Porsche. RM for 6 laps then RS for the rest. All FM1.

I didn't get any rain though on 2 separate attempts (12 hours apart) but others have had to put on wets during the race.

One nice addition to car selling would be ability to order by number of each model owned. Then we can find duplicates quickly.

Also, I'd love to know where I can find the price I originally paid for a car. Does anybody know if that's in game already?

Last edited:
One nice addition to car selling would be ability to order by number of each model owned. Then we can find duplicates quickly.

Also, I'd love to know where I can find the price I originally paid for a car. Does anybody know if that's in game already?
Unfortunately you are only able to do this with Brand Central cars. You can have a look at the various threads on here and guess how much you paid for UCD and LCD cars based on roughly when you bought them

GT5 Spec 2 was released around Forza 4’s launch IIRC, they might do the same here. Hopefully. Might be because of Forza and not their own choice (per se) but competition is good. Hopefully Forza is great and pressures GT to improve, mostly in the SP aspects as that’s where it lacks the most. But knowing PD, they’ll do their own thing regardless of what the competition does better.

PD has no need to improve base on how Forza performs...

They are on different platforms. Only an "irrelevant" % of people would buy a whole new console for a single car game.

The car selling feature is awesome. Much better than expected. Anyone has a guess of what percentage are you getting from your purchase price or does it vary too much?

Some cars have been about 27-28% but others, mostly the high price legendary cars, have been as close to 60% of the total car value, which lets be honest, it's not that bad.

Question. I got an S turbo for the BRZ Drift. Dumbily, I installed it on the BRZ Drift not realising I could install it on the engine swapped Silvia '88.

If I sell the BRZ drift, Do I keep the S turbo so I could install it on the Silvia?
No, it's only parts from GT Auto you keep such as wheels and aero, not tuning parts like gearboxes and turbo's.

PD has no need to improve base on how Forza performs...

They are on different platforms. Only an "irrelevant" % of people would buy a whole new console for a single car game.
Sure, but competition is good. Forza got as good as it did trying to out-do GT. You don’t want to let the opposition beat you everywhere, because then, if someone enjoys racing games and is indifferent on exclusives, they might buy one over the other.

PD released GT5 Spec 2 around when Forza 4 launched, IIRC, they clearly wanted to keep more players. If it was irrelevant, they wouldn’t have bothered because the amount who might get an Xbox or play Forza would be too small to be worth doing.

I get what you’re saying. But let’s say Forza Motorsport has a huge career, customisation, and they have great AI, plus similar/Forza 4-style progression. Well, now, anyone who might be a fan of racing games but doesn’t mind not playing Sony exclusives, could go with Forza because the racing would be so much better.

GT has a livery editor based on community feedback and I imagine, other games. I don’t think they see a need to add it, at least not when they did, if no other game had one. And if they did, it might not be as in-depth.

Last edited:
I had never raced Road Atlanta before and I must say it is a fantastic addition to the game. I first played with the muscle car event and thought it was okay, but racing in the Gr. 1 event really allowed it to shine. The flow of the track is excellent in those cars and the 30 minutes absolutely flew by. The day to night transition was also gorgeous. Hopefully they add more events to this track in the future.

Wouldn't it be funny if one of the cars you sold appeared in the used car dealer.

Last edited:
Back