Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
Hold up, did they change something in the game’s car selling feature? I’m selling extra cars as well and I’m down to six cars left but now I can’t sell the others, it’s asking me to discard them?

Today? It wasn’t like that yesterday 🤔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 10
Hold up, did they change something in the game’s car selling feature? I’m selling extra cars as well and I’m down to six cars left but now I can’t sell the others, it’s asking me to discard them?

Today? It wasn’t like that yesterday 🤔
You can only sell one instance of a specific car model per day, and by day it means 24 hours after you last sold it.

You can only sell one instance of a specific car model per day, and by day it means 24 hours after you last sold it.
A couple of days ago it wouldn’t let me discard them, it told me I had to wait the day of course now it’s telling me to discard it straight up, I did get those warnings telling me wait 🤔🤔🤔

I think the selling feature is cool! Sold a couple of dupes today at "peak" prices. Makes it easy to find your duplicates, adds a bit of interest by daily price changes, good job PD 👍

Well done PD, where is the rain (picture from WTC700 race)? 🙃🤦‍♂️ Later on in the race it started to rain, but not as much as it should.

Had this happen with rain showing up & not showing up in the 1,8M 10 lap Spa 25th anniversary race too, even though there was rain on the radar each of those times. But only thought it was an issue with that race, not in general 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_20221204_133523736_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221204_133523736_HDR.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Well done PD, where is the rain (picture from WTC700 race)? 🙃🤦‍♂️ Later on in the race it started to rain, but not as much as it should.
Had this happen with rain showing up & not showing up in the 1,8M 10 lap Spa 25th anniversary race too, even though there was rain on the radar each of those times. But only thought it was an issue with that race, not in general 🤔
Rain radar new behavior - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ws-and-discussion-thread.394098/post-13856950

I wanted to sell my duplicate Tomahawk X since I don't personally like it...
But when I saw it was worth 700 000 credits and it went down to 500 000cr. I wanted to wait when it will came up again but several days has passed and it goes down and down now it is at 460k wth? xD

Back