Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.34 Now Available: Buyable Engine Swaps & Special Parts, Three New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 645 comments
Did anyone else happen to get a 6-star engines-only ticket for their mileage right after the update? I wonder if they'll be more common now that we can just buy swaps.

I will no longer support grand turismo, and I’ve been a supporter since gt3, until they fix/update their 2 player capabilities, 2nd player should be just like player 1, I hope that makes sense… justice for player 2 lol. I hurts me because I really love these games but I know bad businesses when I see it

I will no longer support grand turismo, and I’ve been a supporter since gt3, until they fix/update their 2 player capabilities, 2nd player should be just like player 1, I hope that makes sense… justice for player 2 lol. I hurts me because I really love these games but I know bad businesses when I see it
1st post from user name no 1 gt fan claiming to no longer support gt. Sounds legit...

This update has opened up a whole new world of possibility for tuning. You can create some truly ridiculous vehicles that are just pure chaos now. Driving cars that have absolutely no right to be soo fast is both hilarious and thrilling at the same time.

1st post from user name no 1 gt fan claiming to no longer support gt. Sounds legit...
PD even acknowledged they are working on fixing this lol

1685071809895.png

They've been saying that for a year.
They actually added the line "We plan to fix this in a future update" yesterday in that paragraph
Though yes, there is always a line at the bottom saying that all these will be fixed in the future, but actually having it specifically there should mean they have something ready for it

In my opinion it's enough. I don't need more cars.
What I really like to see is NEW GAME MODES!
Custom championships for example.
Or new mission challenges...
I'm bored in this game now. I know that there are daily races in online mode, but when this game comes out it was marketed it will be an offline experience as well! I have the Platinum Trophy, all circuits are Gold, all licenses are Gold, and I have all of the cars. ✅
Please POLYPHONY add custom championships option to this game! 🙏
The career mode is pretty short.

In some areas GT7 looks a few generations older game. For example; the Cafe owner, and the e-sport GT players (basically every character in the game), are communicating with us across a simple text bubble. Seriously???
Like on the original playstation 1. back in time. But for me it's not nostalgic at all, it is embarrassing, pathetic and lazy!
In 2022 at least need to be a voice narration!
It's mandatory. Not a simple text to read.
Or interactive videos! That's how you do it. You can't hear a human voice in the whole game! So disappointing...

My wishlist for GT7 features looks something like this:
✅ Dynamic time changes
✅ Dynamic weather changes
✅ Faster Ai
❌ Yearly seasons in tracks (winter, autumn, ect)
❌ Custom offline championships (so much potential!)
❌ Voice messages in races, and in the menus too, to feel the characters alive.
❌ Button mapable HUD during races!!!
❌ Proper race weekends, with qualifications.

As you see most of them missing, nevertheless most of them doesn't require to much work from the developers...
For example; customizable championships, or button mappable HUD during races, is a simple one. This function is already there in the menu, why can't be mappable from the steering wheel???
I can't understand these stupid decisions from POLYPHONY. 🤔

Last edited:
Dunno if this has been a feature since day one and I've simply missed it, but have we always been able to space out stock wheels?

What i dont understand is how you can be a long time supporter of a game that doesn't exist. "Grand turismo"
But create a useless account for something you longer plan on supporting??
Im not normally one too care about this type of post but its just strange. 🤷‍♂️

So I bought all three of the new cars. Wasn't interested in the Alfa but it wasn't too expensive so I grabbed it. Also bought the GTR and Maverick of course. In buying the cars, that completed two cafe menus for me, thus I got two five star tickets.

My reward for one of the tickets? The Maverick.:lol: I have no way of knowing now, but I can only hope it was the SEMA ticket that gifted me the car needed to complete the ticket, just for the PD troll, irony, and lolz. Sold it for $125k.

I am still waiting for the Bugatti invite. Short of getting all the invites shortly after the game came out and we were all broke, I've not gotten it since. Swappable engines: cool. Next update, invites need to go.

I honestly thought that the Maverick would be an absolute disaster but it isn't. It actually handles the power quite well.
I honestly prefer it completely restricted with racing hards and carbon brakes. Makes it an enjoyable car and it still can top out at 170-180mph.

I honestly thought that the Maverick would be an absolute disaster but it isn't. It actually handles the power quite well.
Just my opinion,it's the tires. Back in the day if you owned an American muscle car,you ran wide tires.
I had 60 series tires on my early 70s Charger,i remember a guy in high school had an early 70s Challenger with 60s on the front and 50 series tires on the rear with air shocks,it looked sooo good!
It's one of the things i find annoying in the game,no option to buy wide tires,they do equip some cars with wide tires but not near enough.
More rubber on the asphalt means more grip,just sayin'.

Back