Gran Turismo 7 Update Coming July 28

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,359 comments
So, unfortunately three cars became the rule.

I hope they bring other Maserati, especially the legendary MC12 GT1.

The GT7 urgently needs modern racing cars like the latest GT3 models that will become the Le Mans standard for next years, as well as it needs to add the new LMDh and LMh models.

Last edited:
I know whats gran turismo’s about… but every update is the same cars lineup.. i hope to see cars like 918, p1 road, chiron, koenigseggs, 488 pista, gt2 rs. more highly requested jdm like evo 7/8 iconic race cars (GT-One, R390GT1) etc.. lets wait for the next update

That Maserati is going to be another 13-20 mil car I'd guess. Hoping the Skyline isn't stupidly priced but guessing it'll be a couple mills. Looking forward to the 918!
I'm expecting it to be in the 5-7mil range, which seem to be the norm for those 50's unicorns. The lower the better :D

I though the bottom left was an off-road racer at first glance. Read the article and was like, ”oh”. :lol:

I just care about that Skyline. Need a 935 or Capri or 320i or Monte Carlo or every Group 5. I have a nicely built Group 5 BB512. That should work for now.

every Group 5
1658497789957.png

I can imagine decals are already uploaded for the Skyline, I need to make the alternate versions as we have in Project Cars 2. It’s only some letters added to the number plate.

Back