Gran Turismo 7 Update Coming September 1

• Thread starter Famine
  • 158 comments
I try to give PD the benefit of the doubt but as I tried to get a few races in, “I is so confused” when I saw this, September doesn’t have 31 days this year, the server will be down tonight? Tomorrow, the 31st? WTF, i thought april fools days was December 28th OMG, I swear They live to make us miserable.

View attachment 1188975
My expectations for this hotfix are below the floor and will probably make things worse
wat

I want to become a GT7 used car salesmen.
Used-Cars-4.jpg

The game Warns you of the server maintenance for September 31st, which of course had me scared because I thought the hot fix was tomorrow, so when you see the picture, you see Server maintenance of September 31st(2022 september only has 30 days) and the dates for tomorrow. I had to triple make sure the game wasn’t playing me for a fool.
So imagine when I got the notice for September 31st while playing!

Last edited:
Last edited:
The game Warns you of the server maintenance for September 31st, which of course had me scared because I thought the hot fix was tomorrow, so when you see the picture, you see Server maintenance of September 31st(2022 september only has 30 days) and the dates for tomorrow. I had to triple make sure the game wasn’t playing me for a fool.
So imagine when I got the notice for September 31st while playing!
oooo now I get it. I was looking at September 1/ August 31 in the middle and totally missed the "(September)" on top right :lol:

Has the tyre wear been changed only for that mission, or has the whole system been adjusted so it works with that mission?

Please tell me they didn't tweak the tyre physics again. Got an Enduro today and I hate reworking the strategy again.😩

Did either of these 2 'improvements' warrant bringing GT7 offline for everyone over??

Sounds a bit trumped up to me, my guess is it was to mask some underlaying security issue discovered with v1.20

Did either of these 2 'improvements' warrant bringing GT7 offline for everyone over??

Sounds a bit trumped up to me, my guess is it was to mask some underlaying security issue discovered with v1.20
Yeah, a bit weird. We've seen PD leave critical bugs alone (comfort tyres instead of dirt) till the next scheduled update or at least longer than a week till they rectified it.

Yeah, a bit weird. We've seen PD leave critical bugs alone (comfort tyres instead of dirt) till the next scheduled update or at least longer than a week till they rectified it.
Updates can also include background code in preparation for things coming down the line. On PC you realise how many hotfixes there are.

😭😭😭Small car engine swaps and Marcos. Is it too much to ask ??? 😭😭😭
View attachment 1189008View attachment 1189009View attachment 1189010
Ages ago before GT7 came out, I lamented the fact that with the crazy detail standard of car models going forward and how rare some cars are, there are a lot of models that are never going to advance past the old PS2 models and will be resigned to the digital graveyard.

The mini-marcos was the car I had in my mind regarding this really. Loved the mini-marcos and (unsuccessfully) pursued buying one in real life as they've all disappeared now.

Would also appreciate any other Marcos, but never going to happen.

Okay....

It seems like they actually decreased the tyre wear not only on the Bathurst mission but all races?
Currently grinding on Tokyo and the tyre wear is reduced for me.

Anyone else can confirm or debunk this?

Fingers crossed you're right... Will be booting up later for 1st time in a month or so!

B80
Fingers crossed you're right... Will be booting up later for 1st time in a month or so!
I'm still not sure though, even if they really did reduce it, it's not much.

My tyres were always shredded or almost by lap 8 yesterday in Tokyo using Racing Soft. Now there's a bit more life on them, but that could be because I took it easier today, I don't know for sure.

Back