Gran Turismo 7's 1.25 Update is Coming This Week, With Four New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 811 comments
The game was review-bombed when it first came out. Even with PD acknowledging the blowback, nothing really changed since then. My wild, outlandish guess is that review-bombing now won't do anything either, except make the community look really bad.
Other avenues are reporting false advertising regarding car selling to a consumer protection agency (FTC, ASA, etc), doing a class-action lawsuit, having the GTWS finalists engage in a player's strike, etc.

(Gallo supposedly tried to talk with PD staff at the Showdown after cancelling his strike from Round 1 of GTWS, I wonder if that turned out into anything...)

More People having issues with camber being ****ed for all cars? All my cars have been set to 3,0 degr of camber..
That makes sense to me now,i thought i was having a senior moment.lol I noticed on my cars the camber being at 3.0,whats all that about then?

Last edited by a moderator:
After 3 months of not touching the game I got curious and came to check out what sort of updates I missed. Well, it looks like I missed nothing. Nothing changed. Oh well, it looks like this game is dead now.
Zombie mode as its nearly Halloween ;)

Oh Yeah, that thing would be a dream to be in the game, and I it should be because of its historical importance in the automotive world. Wasn’t it also Giugiaro who designed them?
No, it was Franco Scaglione. He also designed the look of the Abarth 1500 Biposto B.A.T 1, which is currently doing the rounds on the legend car dealership. But is was Giugiaro that designed the Maserati Merak which was just released on the dlc and it's big brother, the Bora which I also posted about, hoping that it would also come to GT7.

As far as I can tell now (after playing for abt 2 hours) it feels like the increase in vibration and feedback from the road surface (introduced with the previous update) has been reversed.
Damn, I thought I was just imagining things when I felt the haptic feedback's been neutered.

Yea, I do mate. And I still dont give a ****. Cause my point is correct. 😄

Meanwhile, PD is laughing at you. Jokes on you mate.

Last edited:
No, it was Franco Scaglione. He also designed the look of the Abarth 1500 Biposto B.A.T 1, which is currently doing the rounds on the legend car dealership. But is was Giugiaro that designed the Maserati Merak which was just released on the dlc and it's big brother, the Bora which I also posted about, hoping that it would also come to GT7.
Ah yeah you‘re right, ah very pretty and also slick looking car.
Agree with the Bora, but would like if they would also add some Lamborghinis from that time like the Urraco or Jalpa to have some direct competitors. A Alfa Montreal would be also a nice addition, even when it isn’t quite in the same category as them.
Besides that, what I really miss in every game regarding Italian sports cars, is the Cisitalia 202. Sure it doesn’t have that much power, but I think it still could be a lot of fun and it’s a very important car too!

Yea, I do mate. And I still dont give a ****. Cause my point is correct. 😄

Meanwhile, PD is laughing at you. Jokes on you mate
How do you know it is correct?

And why is PD laughing at me?

Whats the difficulty of the new menu book and the Gr.1 race?
I play on 'Easy' so it is Easy.
New menu book I used a 1989 Corvette tuned up but with Comfort Soft tyres and it was destroyed the competition.

Gr.1 race is a little tricky because Wilk pulls away at the front in the Peugeot Gr.1 car. He's catchable though if you have the right car. I used the F-1500T-A with RH tyres and pitted once for fuel and change to RS.

I'd imagine a fresh player to this franchise, that doesn't read social media about Gran Turismo, will be like what the hell do I do.

Imagine said player just doing the licence tests. Let's say, even Golding them. The player does the menus as recommended/required. Imagine that player getting an engine ticket. Just that alone would stump them. What if they use it on the car that has that has it as a stock engine? Poof. Gone. Probably never to receive another engine.

If this player is still playing, earning Credits through the Circuit Experience and Missions are good rewards. Through it all, there's just no education ion or joy expressed about automobiles, in this game. I figure it'd be a pretty lifeless, soulless affair.

I'm fine playing the way I play. However, I can imagine a fresh player having many questions in their own right.

I feel like every time a new update is released, we all flock to gtplanet for solace.

It's like our own once a month therapy session. :lol::(:banghead::crazy:
True. I also feel like it wouldn't matter what PD released in the monthly update, there would always be people moaning about what they want and how the game is a fail.

no mention of the prices of the cars in the article... nice try
I mean... I wrote it this morning, and put the prices in there, and pinned it to the top of the news page so the Forza Horizon season changes didn't bump it down for 24hr, and the prices are still there in the article right now so... I don't really know what you want me to say 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I mean... I wrote it this morning, and put the prices in there, and pinned it to the top of the news page so the Forza Horizon season changes didn't bump it down for 24hr, and the prices are still there in the article right now so... I don't really know what you want me to say 🤷‍♂️
I had a look and the article has the prices for all 4 cars right next to their name so I'm confused as well. lol

Article:
  • Maserati Merak SS 1980 – Legends Cars – 75,000cr
  • Mazda Roadster (ND) NR-A 2022 – Brand Central – 31,000cr
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2018 – Brand Central – 600,000cr
  • Nissan Skyline (KPGC110) 2000GT-R 1973 – Legends Cars – 542,000cr

Last edited:
I had a look and the article has the prices for all 4 cars right next to their name so I'm confused as well. lol

Article:
  • Maserati Merak SS 1980 – Legends Cars – 75,000cr
  • Mazda Roadster (ND) NR-A 2022 – Brand Central – 31,000cr
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2018 – Brand Central – 600,000cr
  • Nissan Skyline (KPGC110) 2000GT-R 1973 – Legends Cars – 542,000cr
Some people suffer from DRS Don't Read Syndrome 🤣

Shouldn't the AI cars be pushing well over 600PP as well by now? I seem to remember someone checking that a 600PP NSX wouldn't reach the top speed of the front runner at this race, or am I misremembering?
That's a good question. Some cars can reach 315+ km/h like the blue NSX or the red GT-R, but I have yet to find a car below 600pp that can match their acceleration.

I'd imagine a fresh player to this franchise, that doesn't read social media about Gran Turismo, will be like what the hell do I do.

Imagine said player just doing the licence tests. Let's say, even Golding them. The player does the menus as recommended/required. Imagine that player getting an engine ticket. Just that alone would stump them. What if they use it on the car that has that has it as a stock engine? Poof. Gone. Probably never to receive another engine.

If this player is still playing, earning Credits through the Circuit Experience and Missions are good rewards. Through it all, there's just no education ion or joy expressed about automobiles, in this game. I figure it'd be a pretty lifeless, soulless affair.

I'm fine playing the way I play. However, I can imagine a fresh player having many questions in their own right.
Gt Sport even did a better job teaching with the narrated videos breaking down what to do. GT7 just shows you a gold time replay.

This game took a step back so many ways.

Shouldn't the AI cars be pushing well over 600PP as well by now? I seem to remember someone checking that a 600PP NSX wouldn't reach the top speed of the front runner at this race, or am I misremembering?
That would be me, in this very angry and bitterly disappointed post buried among many other things.

Edit: I made a mistake with my previous claim, taking it back.

Last edited:
Back