Gran Turismo Drift League|OP UPDATED*

What Vehicle Restrictions do you prefer?

• Everything as it is now.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Specified Hp limit only. (580hp)

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Specified Weight and Power limit (550hp & 1100kg)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DriftEmotion FC
Lol i understand that you know :D just letting them know its all around just better to start from scratch now than update the monster tune, its just to outdated with the updates

I understand. Also, people can have tuning companies and such in GTDL nd rep their garage (tuning company) or rep their team. As i said though , behaving in an improper manner while doing so will NOT be tolerated.

Funny thing is that yall keep bashing me on my tune.

But it has been tweaked and it works for me. Hate if you want to but don't cry when I can hug on your door handles and you can't touch me when its my turn to lead.

Thats another thing about this community I don't like. Just cause you don't use it dont mean it don't work.

So stop bashing on people when I get home we will line em up and see who has game and who just mouths off.

Robbyelder

But it has been tweaked and it works for me. Hate if you want to but don't cry when I can hug on your door handles and you can't touch me when its my turn to lead.

Thats another thing about this community I don't like. Just cause you don't use it dont mean it don't work.

So stop bashing on people when I get home we will line em up and see who has game and who just mouths off.

Same old Ford ;)

Robbyelder

Seriously dude.. Like right above your 🤬 post.

The8thWonder
I understand. Also, people can have tuning companies and such in GTDL nd rep their garage (tuning company) or rep their team. As i said though , behaving in an improper manner while doing so will NOT be tolerated.

This^

Same old Ford ;)

Not quiet the old me I'm more respectful give me that atleast.

But there will always be haters. But atleast my team backs me up and supports what I got to say even if they disagree.

More like a family then a team.

marbel69
hey 8th let me know about evrything for the mini comp , ill be there

Getting on soon.
IMPORTANT EDIT: GTDL will be post poned until the following friday unless RSM-Marbel or any of the other judges decide to hold one. Soz guys :scared:

Last edited:
Getting on soon.
IMPORTANT EDIT: GTDL will be post poned until the following friday unless RSM-Marbel or any of the other judges decide to hold one. Soz guys :scared:

i couldnt , sorry mate , so am i co foundeer now?

BRINGING IT BACK, 2013 RULES WILL BE UPDATED.
GTDL Competition will be held @ 6pm EST TODAY on Autumn Ring Full. First 8 to join will be in brackets.

I will create the room.

NOTICE: Moved to 7pm.
I haz a meeting to attend to ._.

Last edited:
LETS GO PEOPLE 7PM [EST] TODAY!
HYBRIDS ALLOWED
580HP!
SUPERSPEEDWAY DAYTONA
Questions about the section PM me on PSN
MLD-Xerox

****Lookout for Edit****

The8thWonder