Gran Turismo @ E3 2014, General discussion, news and speculation.

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 121 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have PD say that all them features will be Day 1 on PS4 Disc and give a date to when an update will be out for PS3 owners.
Yes, that is true.

However, if the online is split between PS4 and PS3 (ie PS3 can't be in the same lobby as PS4), I don't see that boding well for the online community. Dividing an already fractioned and diminishing community would not be good.

Also...how would pricing be handled?

I would not expect PS3 people to have to pay a dime for the missing features (ie GT6 2.0).

As someone who as already payed full price for GT6, I personally would not be willing to shell out much more money to buy a PS4 GT6 at full price. At most, I would pay $10-$15 for a PS4 upgrade (same as what was done with BF4 and other titles).

But if that is the way things would be handled, that seems like an awful lot of effort on PDs part for not much return.

I dunno, just my take on the situation.

Anxiously awaiting E3 in hopes of at least some info from PD...but like most of know by now, we'll just have to wait and see.

Who knows, maybe we'll see a preview of some new Mars Rover content or something :lol:

@amar212 might be referring to the part of people complaining about whatever happens or doesn't happen concerning GT at E3.

@fortbo thanks a lot! I totally forgot E3 was coming soon. Now I'm going to have to deal with the impatience of knowing it's around the corner.

Hope so, I would be happy with just a teaser.

I hope something is said about GT on ps4, whatever version. Just do it!
Hope they kind of say, - Drop the ps3 guys, we need to move forward. And judging by number of votes on question Kaz, id say he needs not worry about ps3 Gt6 version. And since i dont see any answer yet he has more important stuff to do in his life than taking 30 minutes to answer GT fans.

(wow already E3...dont think they will show ps3 games at all)

My guess is GT6 Premium or will be named GT7P. Only premium cars with cockpit. Obviously upgraded gfx for PS4, all that good stuff. Damage model but will have half the tracks :( They cannot skip E3. This is biggest and most advertized place for gaming. E3 announcement with a good trailer is a must even if gameplay will be shown later. Gamescom or TGS I guess

I hope something is said about GT on ps4, whatever version. Just do it!
Hope they kind of say, - Drop the ps3 guys, we need to move forward. And judging by number of votes on question Kaz, id say he needs not worry about ps3 Gt6 version. And since i dont see any answer yet he has more important stuff to do in his life than taking 30 minutes to answer GT fans.

(wow already E3...dont think they will show ps3 games at all)
No successful business can drop support and promised content for a current product and hope to retain all of their fanbase. The window for Kaz answering questions is weeks so he hasn't failed to answer anything yet. I'd say give it until the end of July and if we haven't heard anything by that point, then we have a right to complain. Without a set date for answers, it's silly to begin moaning about it now.

It's about time we were gave some concrete information on why there's no B spec, no course maker, and many other features that we were told would come to the game but havn't as of today.

We paid with our hard earned money and trusted the factsheet but so far it was lies!

PD did not give their promise on any time frame regarding the "promised" features. Therefore I don't consider them "lies". But I still hope for a release of those features soon.

Not expecting any big announcements for the PS4, maybe GT6 spec 2.0. I would hope that PD
delivers on the promised content for GT6 before moving on.

What's to say that they will share anything new at all? I mean, they've already announced that the next iteration of gt won't be here until next year.....

hypecrash.jpg

Thank you, Jordan, for letting us know. Now I'll be able to wait for the other things that I'll spend the next half a year waiting to buy or not.

haha, I'm now just waiting for the PS4's price to drop... unfortunately. If not by the end of the year, then ohhh well.

With the announcement of the second game of Forza franchise on next-gen today (Forza Horizon 2), i think we will see (a least) a teaser of the 'next-gen' Gran Turismo on E3

i hope PD surprise us with something worthy of the new consoles... not a simple port of GT6 on PS4

Personally I feel that at E3 they will simply show gameplay elements like the Zahara track show off the VW GTI VGT car and maybe throw in a small surprise that we don't know about yet (doubt it however) Overall I do not think they will give us a big WOW factor at all. Just some "Coming Soon" remarks and that'll be it. I don't see GT7P coming out until late November 2015 at the earliest. think it's a little too soon for it- GT6 still has a lot of room to grow- the DLC will continue to make it better.

GT6 on the PS4? No, won't ever happen. GT7P most likely... eventually.

Why? Because every update pretty much ends with "PlayStation®3 exclusive title "Gran Turismo 6"."

Personally I feel that at E3 they will simply show gameplay elements like the Zahara track show off the VW GTI VGT car and maybe throw in a small surprise that we don't know about yet (doubt it however) Overall I do not think they will give us a big WOW factor at all. Just some "Coming Soon" remarks and that'll be it. I don't see GT7P coming out until late November 2015 at the earliest. think it's a little too soon for it- GT6 still has a lot of room to grow- the DLC will continue to make it better.

Maybe E3 will be the announcement of Spec 2.0 or whatever it will be called with a release date & small video, no large presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back