Gran Turismo Experiences Widespread Christmas Day Server Outages

• Thread starter StealthVel
  • 87 comments
Hmm, looks like they did what they could without interrupting service too much overall but they might have to go in deeper which requires a full shutdown.

I just checked everything, and everything is working fine for me. Website works, uploader works, I can access downloaded liveries, my collection is there, personal decals are there. Pictures, liveries....... everything works for me.

Perfectly normal to have bad servers during the holidays or when more people play. Gotta love the paranoia everywhere.

Same here. Two hours ago, I could see the downloaded liveries in my Library. Now they are gone again!

Now, something odd is happening: in My Library I can see all my downloaded liveries (helmets, suits etc) but when I try to change racing gear, I see (and can use) oly a few.

Perfectly normal to have bad servers during the holidays or when more people play. Gotta love the paranoia everywhere.
Of course it could be expected, yet, I think it proves they shouldn't make the game relying on internet services that much. It's been an issue with GT Sport from the very first year. I hope they do find alternative solutions for the next GT installment - but of course - I also understand that the decals and liveries need to be stored somewhere everyone can access them.

Things seem to get back in normal.
The only dysfunction I observe now, is that some liveries (downloaded either from pc or console) don't appear in My library at console. I see all in My library via my account though.

When are they going to fix the problem. Because I still can't upload any logos without them being distorted looking. I can upload wraps without any problems. When I search for new stuff it looks like some people are uploading them. How are they able and I can't.

garystevens64

As of now I'm stil having trouble with the uploader. I can't upload any decals without them being distorted looking but I can upload wrap. Not sure why that is but I've been able to. I tried re-setting GTSports Uploader a couple for times thinking that would help but it didn't. Ant idea when it will be working again. When I search for any new decals it looks like some people are uploading them without any problems. Or is there something else that I need to change for it to work?

garystevens64

Back