Gran Turismo... For Boys?(no place else to post this)

• Thread starter Camaro SS
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaro SS

(Banned)
so, i was look ing up cheats for GT4, when i saw an article about a new GT game. IT'S STREET RACING BASED. it's called Gran Turismo For Boys. Kazunori Yamauchi actually had the idea for the game when he was drunk at a GT4 party:).

the "boys" should stick to their NFS if they want to street race.

Then again, i think a "realistic" street racing game would be a pretty cool idea

Doesn't sound to be much more than a rumor if you ask me... Kaz has always been huge on the idea of only racing where you are supposed to race and under proper conditions. I doubt he would go back on his long held philosophies just to make a NFS style game.

In fact, unless we can find some kind of evidence I'm going to suggest people don't even post in this thread. 👎

Beyond that, I have a hard time believing Kaz would take on anothe project at this point in time. :rolleyes:

How about we get a link to that article you saw? :mischievous:

Edit:
This isn't the GT for Kids thing is it? I do remember something about that, although I still doubt anything of the sort will happen. :ouch:

Like Kent, i swear i've heard something like this before, read it somewhere i think, Kaz had a idea or something like a kids version in his head, but i can't remember where i first read it, but i swear i did, somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back