Gran Turismo GT All Stars Championship - RD3 -28th Oct - 2 Spots Available

• Thread starter Lilium
  • 12 comments
Portugal
Portugal
Lilium_55
Hello All.​

Ever since I got GTS, I wanted to relieve what most of us remember fondly from GT1. We we got to those championship with race cars.
So with now a good list of old GT Staples, I dug in, Bopped 17 cars, and here we are.
Together With GGRC, I proudly now bring to you that desired Nostalgia.

120637445_1082286325520984_6451981647513381794_n.jpg

The Gran Turismo All Stars Championship

Wesneday, at 19:00h BST / 14:00h EST

5 Rounds Championship (Best 4 of 5)
Welcoming any skill level, as long as clean driving is a priority.

Welcome to the nostalgia based GT1 All Stars Championship.
This championship will consist on the available staple cars (or closest form to them) from GT1 in the game, and race them in the dying light of GTS, to celebrate the roots of this franchise.
We'll race slighly modified road cars as per N1 rules. Bonus points for retro liveries.

14/10 - Tokyo Express - East inner loop / 18h
21/10 - Kyoto Driving park - Yamagiwa II / 19:30h
28/10 - Laguna Seca / 18:00h
4/11 - Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West/ 21h
11/11 - Dragon Trails - Gardens / 18:30h

- Races are organised every Wednesday (lobby opened at 18:55 BST at the latest);
- Qualification session starts at 19:05 BST (2-shot traditional qualifying system), the race will start right after it when everyone is ready.
- Pitting or leaving the track during quali is prohibited and will be penalised;
- Only the 4 best results out of 5 races will be counted towards the championship so that a disconnection or a bad race won’t have as much impact to the standings.
- Drivers are allowed to announce their DNF in the lobby chat during the race. They are allowed to leave the lobby after that.
- Red Flag Rule: After a severe crash or a cascade of crashes on the opening lap of the race, the admins/lobby host can officially call a red flag after several drivers have agreed to restart the race. Do not leave the track until the official call is out/you're being told to do so.
- Teams will not exist unless asked. Everyone is encouraged to go give tips to fellow racers

- Race length: 15 minutes x 2 (2 races, with the 2nd race with an inverted grid from previous race)
- Tyre wear: 1x; Fuel consumption: 1x
- Tyre compounds: Sports Soft
- Tuning: Enabled
- Race start: Standing start with jump start check
- Penalties: only shortcut penalty to weak, everything else off
- Driving assists: all prohibited except ABS
- Ghosting: off; Flag rules: on
- Starting Fuel: standard
- Damage: light + visual on
- Slipstream and grip reduction: real
- Boost, reset on track and stabilise car: off

We want every position to count for a really close championship, so this super simple point system will make sure of it

16th - 1
15th - 2
14th - 3
13th - 4
12th - 5
11th - 6
10th - 7
9th - 8
8th - 9
7th - 10
6th - 11
5th - 12
4th - 13
3rd - 14
2nd - 15
1st - 17

FL - 1
Pole - 1
- 5% for 1st place
- 4% for 2nd place
- 3% for 3rd place
Maximum of 15% ballast.

- Removal of ballast

If after gaining over 8% of Ballast, you score 1 finish below the podium, finishing in 4th will remove 2%, finishing in 5th will remove 3%, and finishing in 6th or bellow will remove 4%
If out of the podium twice in a row, it goes away
All cars are set on minimum weight , so only adjust Power *

-Subaru Coupe WRX Type R - 120%
- Subaru Impreza 22B-Sti - 115%
- Mitsubishi Lancer IV GSR - 134%
- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo - 141%
- Toyota Supra RZ - 110%
- Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A - 166 %
- Toyota MR2 - 137%
- Nissan 180 SX - 185%
- Nissan 300ZX - 144%
- Nissan Sílvia K's - 218%
- Nissan Skyline R32 - 108%
- Nissan Skyline R33 - 118%
- Mazda RX-7 FC - 195%
- Mazda RX-7 FD - 100%
- Honda NSX Type R - 106%
- TVR Tuscan Speed 6 - 77%
- Dodge Viper GTS - 77% / 98% (weight increase needed*)

Cars will be given through a randomizer to those who want them.
For car choices, You'll have the option to choose up to 4 cars. what a christmas.

Basicly, pick them from the one you want the most, to you second options.
we'll then go to a randomizer for everyone 1st options. then second options, and so forth.
If after the 1st randomizer everyone doesn't have a car, they will pick by the pool of cars left, and the randomizer will repeat itself.

for example:
Me: Lancer>300zx>Silvia>R32
KamBeginner: lancer>rx7>tvr>viper
Zie: lancer>300zx>tvr>dodge
LeoK: lancer>silvia>r32>R33

On the first Round, the Lancer will have a randomizer of us 4 examples, and Kam wins it. After everyone first choices is polled, we move to 2nd options, where Leok wins the silvia by default, but we'll randomize the 300zx for me and Zie.

If you don't get a car after we do the randomizer for the first randomizer of your 4 options, you'll have to pick up 4 options again from the leftovers pool of cars

If you'd like to enter, please comment

GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Main/Reserve Driver:

You can also join us on GGRC's Discord to follow closely the championship discussion.

One last thing to point out. liveries are not mandatory, but if you can use a retro based livery, it would be mega.
also since tuning is open, and you might not be confident on it, just tell on your entry post, and I'll give a tune for your car.

Last edited:
View media item 68682
Driver Register
-Lilium - Lilium55
-Aritz_gaming17 *
-PatrickNUFC *
-Love_hell_666 *
-Devilshound *
-JABL261253*
-mls33800*

Reserve Drivers
-Pim2407*
-SPA-MS-07B*
-Raphpg7*
-Arachron-*
-Azlam*

* Driver fomes from GGRC's discord

Last edited:
Race Entry Form

Main drivers
Mazda RX-7 FD - Aritz
Mitsubishi GTO - Vev
Mitsubishi Lancer - Lilium
Dodge Viper - Ender
Honda NSX - Patrick
Nissan Silvia K's - MLS
Nissan 180SX - JABL
Nissan Skyline R32 - Loves_Hell
Mazda RX-7 FD - @WhiteFlight1

Reserve Drivers
Subaru Impreza Type R - Pim
Toyota Supra RZ - Spa-MS
Nissan 300ZX - Raph
Toyota Supra 3.0 - Ara
TVR Tuscan - Gimpboy074
Toyota Supra RZ - @R_Goldstreiff

Last edited:
@WhiteFlight1
Thank you for your interest.

At the moment, since the assignment of cars already took place, the only car available is the RX-7 FC.
Is that okay for you?

Also, are you interested in be a main driver, or reserve driver?

Last edited:
Hey @Lilium, if you still have spaces available, I'd be happy to take part in tonights round as a guest driver (I do not have time every Wednesday to take part as a regular sadly). Let me know if this is possible and what cars are still availale. My PSN is: robbybass. Cool,

Cheers, R

I checked the lobby settings again, I have one question: What do you mean exactly by a 2 shot traditional qualifying system? Is everybody only allowed to do 2 flying laps during qualifying?

Last edited:
@R_Goldstreiff Thank you for your interest.
And sure, you can attend as a Reserve. I'll Send you a PSN Invite. In the case I'm not the one hosting, and its another friend hosting, i'll message you the PSN ID.

In the matter of cars, all cars were taken. But you can choose from the pool of cars that reserve drivers are using, they are:
- Toyota Supra RZ
- Nissan 300ZX
- Toyota MR2
- Toyota Supra 3.0
- Subaru Impreza 22b

As for the quali, sorry , it was taken from our discord.
But basicly, once we deem its time for quali, we'll do a reset to the lobby, then we're all out to do the oulap, and 2 flying laps, for us to then proceed to set up the grid

@R_Goldstreiff Thank you for your interest.
And sure, you can attend as a Reserve. I'll Send you a PSN Invite. In the case I'm not the one hosting, and its another friend hosting, i'll message you the PSN ID.

In the matter of cars, all cars were taken. But you can choose from the pool of cars that reserve drivers are using, they are:
- Toyota Supra RZ
- Nissan 300ZX
- Toyota MR2
- Toyota Supra 3.0
- Subaru Impreza 22b

As for the quali, sorry , it was taken from our discord.
But basicly, once we deem its time for quali, we'll do a reset to the lobby, then we're all out to do the oulap, and 2 flying laps, for us to then proceed to set up the grid

Cool, thanks for the info. Can I choose any of the five cars you mentioned or are these also randomized for me and I have to give you my ranking of it?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back