Gran Turismo just teased Spa, Maybe?

• Thread starter MXR_Sparky
  • 361 comments
United States
United States
TS030_SPARKY
Gran Turismo posted a video on FB and then deleted it teasing Spa??

Attachments

• B66B69D9-EECF-4FE1-83AC-6ADE75896BED.jpeg
    B66B69D9-EECF-4FE1-83AC-6ADE75896BED.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 106
  • C5559707-2150-46C0-9997-535F118AF414.jpeg
    C5559707-2150-46C0-9997-535F118AF414.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 109
  • C7E0120D-7FCA-4E11-9E1C-5BE64FE14084.jpeg
    C7E0120D-7FCA-4E11-9E1C-5BE64FE14084.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 106
  • FF0A2644-F997-46EF-9493-1CB3B0A614B5.jpeg
    FF0A2644-F997-46EF-9493-1CB3B0A614B5.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 104
........ I would be so "sad" if they add Spa..
No I'm not joking. It has become tedious seeing the whole community spamming with comments about Spa..
A track everyone wants.
They will play it all day when the update drops.
Next day it will be forgotten and no one will almost touch it because the hype would be over.
So indifferent track to me as I'm a classic player. Seattle, Laguna, Trial Mountain, Grand Valley, Deep Forest, Tokyo, would be the tracks I would lose my 🤬 if they made a comeback.

For the record i never once said Spa is coming, this was from some dude in a GTSport group am in on FB. Many are saying they saw this video before they deleted it.

It’s got the verified logo on there, now it’s up to you to believe it or not.

peace

Goes against what GTplanet was saying though.

What is the new track?
We have been hearing some very interesting rumblings about a new track that is set to debut at the New York event. Nothing is solid enough to report on yet, but if what we are hearing is true, another real-world circuit — which has never before appeared in a Gran Turismo game — is coming to GT Sport

Goes against what GTplanet was saying though.

What is the new track?
We have been hearing some very interesting rumblings about a new track that is set to debut at the New York event. Nothing is solid enough to report on yet, but if what we are hearing is true, another real-world circuit — which has never before appeared in a Gran Turismo game — is coming to GT Sport
Not being silly. How old is the Spa circuit from GT6? If the configuration has been altered a bit, like Suzuka has from when it was in GT6, could be "new".

I don’t get why someone would go all out for the effort to make this? Maybe Jordan got the wrong info? Maybe GT posted it early? Maybe it’s just nothing at all.

as I said, believe what you want to believe here

I don’t get why someone would go all out for the effort to make this? Maybe Jordan got the wrong info? Maybe GT posted it early? Maybe it’s just nothing at all.

as I said, believe what you want to believe here
You'd be surprised at how many people on the internet love to watch the world burn.

Until I see some sort of screen recording, or until we actually arrive on the day of the event, I'm keeping any hype under reserve.

........ I would be so "sad" if they add Spa..
No I'm not joking. It has become tedious seeing the whole community spamming with comments about Spa..
A track everyone wants.
They will play it all day when the update drops.
Next day it will be forgotten and no one will almost touch it because the hype would be over.

It would likely be forgotten by PD as well in Sport Mode as they proceed to give us Suzuka Gr.3/4 dailies for the umpteenth time in a row.

You'd be surprised at how many people on the internet love to watch the world burn.

Until I see some sort of screen recording, or until we actually arrive on the day of the event, I'm keeping any hype under reserve.

totally get it, I was the same when I saw it on the FB group. The dude who posted it and someone else are adamant they saw the video. Beats me.

Gran Turismo posted a video on FB and then deleted it teasing Spa??

Though I was not able to record it, I did see the video on Gran Turismo FB page you are referring to. The video started with one comment/tweet and then more populated until the whole screen was covered. At one point, all the comments went away and one comment remained: "When is Spa coming?" From there, the emoji came up and then the GT logo appeared.

It would likely be forgotten by PD as well in Sport Mode as they proceed to give us Suzuka Gr.3/4 dailies for the umpteenth time in a row.

Thats why sport mode has been ruined for me. Its always gr3 or 4 and the same bloody tracks. I kid you not i played sport mode a lot due to the variety of the daily one now I have to wait a week for a good race.

So many new tracks unused what a waste.

Though I was not able to record it, I did see the video on Gran Turismo FB page you are referring to. The video started with one comment/tweet and then more populated until the whole screen was covered. At one point, all the comments went away and one comment remained: "When is Spa coming?" From there, the emoji came up and then the GT logo appeared.

Is it real then? You know what this means guys? Poliphony waited until I finally bought the game.

Is it real then? You know what this means guys? Poliphony waited until I finally bought the game.

Sorry again that I was not able to record the clip, but it was real. This does not mean it will be in the next update as it may just be a tease or foreshadowing of things to come.

On a side note, I am really excited for this weekend not only for trying to get into the event, but because nothing has been leaked yet unlike the last few updates. Even if the new track is leaked tomorrow, I would not be disappointed.

If Spa-Francorchamps arrives I will be so happy especially if we get night and rain variants.

However, I will not get my hopes up in the slightest. Those screenshots are very easy to Photoshop so I will just wait... impatiently for news.

:drool:

Not being silly. How old is the Spa circuit from GT6? If the configuration has been altered a bit, like Suzuka has from when it was in GT6, could be "new".
The configuration is the same as it was back in 2007, which was when the layout we have now came about with the chicane in place instead of the Bus Stop. So it wouldn't be new by any stretch of the imagination.

Spa has been in GT before, how would that be a “New to the Franchise” track?
It wouldn't be:
Nothing is solid enough to report on yet, but if what we are hearing is true another real-world circuit — which has never before appeared in a Gran Turismo game — is coming to GT Sport
I'd heard four bits of information about the new track, two of which are in that quote (I'm not going to share the other two!) and two of which exclude Spa from consideration.

However, as we know, plans are subject to change and PD has been trying to get Spa (we know it's modelled) into GT Sport for a while. If there's been a breakthrough and Spa is now licensed to GT Sport, PD might decide to swap out what it had planned for what the community has been clamouring for non-stop for the last four centuries :lol:

Back