Gran Turismo New York Preview: New Partnership, New Content, New Drama

I know most people will disagree, but I hope it's not a new American circuit. Just generally not interested in them. That being said, I do love Laguna Seca.
Looking forward to the event! :D
Wdym??? Circuit of the America’s, Sebring and Road Atlanta are awesome! These have never been in GT before. Sonoma and Laguna Seca are great too, but they’ve been in previous GT Titles so those aren’t it. I know that’s your opinion though, which is ok.

Wdym??? Circuit of the America’s, Sebring and Road Atlanta are awesome! These have never been in GT before. Sonoma and Laguna Seca are great too, but they’ve been in previous GT Titles so those aren’t it. I know that’s your opinion though, which is ok.

I don't know, maybe it's just because they've never been in any GT games before, and whatever track it is may be amazing, or it may be awful - which is why I'm a little worried. That's all :)

What is the new track?
We have been hearing some very interesting rumblings about a new track that is set to debut at the New York event. Nothing is solid enough to report on yet, but if what we are hearing is true, another real-world circuit — which has never before appeared in a Gran Turismo game — is coming to GT Sport

i feel something like circuit of americas is my bet, but i would wish for a track from canada, circuit gilles villeneuve mabe

Long Beach and Sebring are no favorites of mine so I’d hope for others ahead of those, but hey.....it’s a free track.....hard to complain about that. I’ll take any free track and be happy to have it. For me, speaking of US tracks only, I’d prefer Laguna Sega or Road Atlanta.

Circuit of the Americas........ Must be it..... NA venue, never in a GT game....... It would be awesome to have in GT Sport

1) The venue doesn't necessarily represent the upcoming track.

For example, at the Salzberg event, Fuji was shown.

2) There are thousands of real life circuits not in a GT Game.

You've made some deduction there. Even in the US, there are many circuits not featured in GT.

It MIGHT be COTA, but there's nothing more to suggest COTA than any other real life circuit not ever in GT before.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/worldtour2019/newyork/race_structure/

track new :D

ECln0RzXUAE9NcD.png

If it was North America, I'd absolutely love VIR or Watkins Glen before any of the others. Always found Lime Rock to be OK at best, Laguna is quite fun, but not fresh. Road Atlanta and Road America are pretty tame and CotA is just miserable.

CotA or Watkins Glen would be amazing additions, the game really needs more american tracks, but honestly I'd be happy with any new track (except Paul Ricard because those blue lines are so ugly and annoying :yuck:).

I have to say this game just seems to get better and better. I'm a longtime xbox/Forza guy and have switched mostly to PC now for my racing on iRacing and other sims but have to say this game almost makes we want to get a PS4 Pro. Just too costly for one game really but it does look to have a fantastic online experience.

I feel it'll be Japanese looking at the expected cars being all Japanese. Okayama being a prominent one that hasn't featured in GT before.

Back