• 14 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

BWX

United States
NY
BWX232
from PS Home E3 level
Having issues with uploading pic from PS3.. Will upload in a bit.

IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

Last edited:
Is this via remote play?

Surely they're not going to keep the RYVita name and logo... it would be one of the greatest naming fails since the Pajero!

LOL, oh, well that is the one GT I never played. Never had a PSP. Anyway it was in PS Home on a demo of that handheld. Yeah, Vita is a horrible name.

GT PSP will work on Vita. Should be good with the analog sticks.

It will work for those who had it as digital download in their Store Download History.

For all us UMD owners, we're screwed with our physical library for good (as long as some solution will be offered and I do not see which one could it be without serious compromise of overall monetary system of PSNStore).

Yeah, I was hoping there would be some announcement from PD that was related to Kaz's mysterious new project. I thought it would have a chance at being a new GT for the Vita, but I guess not.

Why do you guys think PS Vita is such a horrible name?

You do know that Vita i latin for Life, right?

I think we all went to school at some point or other, thank you :D

It's probably because of the similarly sized RYVita health-food biscuits... and the PSVita logo even looks a little like it says RYVita. If you squint.

I think we all went to school at some point or other, thank you :D
Not all country's teach Latin at school...

It's probably because of the similarly sized RYVita health-food biscuits... and the PSVita logo even looks a little like it says RYVita. If you squint.
So, it's basically because you associate the vita-ending with another product already.

I bet GT-PSP will look much better on the Vita.

No one says "Playstation Portable", they say PSP. If you don't like "Vita" then just say PSV.

Problem solved :)

seanchump
I bet GT-PSP will look much better on the Vita.

No one says "Playstation Portable", they say PSP. If you don't like "Vita" then just say PSV.

Problem solved :)

What if you support AJAX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back