Gran Turismo Sony PSP

• Thread starter LegacySTI
  • 54 comments
psp28.jpg

psp112.jpg

Amazing...

I was hoping a Gran Turismo edition would be coming.

Looks like instead of buying a PSP with the the cash currently stored away, I'll spend it on this. I wonder if themed PSPs will cost something more or come with deals.

Who's care about the DS' fanboys (a boy, are there a ton on this 1 website that put down everything Sony, but know nothing or extremely little about Sony) and their stupidity of not knowing anything Sony, and conducting poor arguments.
Ok, so some actually put up a fight.

Anyways, I have already guarenteed myself a PSP. I didn't work overtime for 2 weeks for nothing.

I doubt I'll need this. Although, it's truly quite cool, I don't think that I'll really ever use it. I'll just tug my PS2 along, so I can A.) have more than one player, and B.) a much bigger screen. *Not to mention the battery life will still be nothing compared to how long I'll be playing GT4.

Welcome to GTPlanet!

The analog stick is directly under the D-pad.
Honestly, I am anxisouly waiting to see that being used in action.

Official PSP MSRP yet? Is it still projected to be priced at $300? I wonder how the GT4 for PSP measures upto the original GT4.

a6m5
Official PSP MSRP yet? Is it still projected to be priced at $300? I wonder how the GT4 for PSP measures upto the original GT4.
Direct from a PSP FAQ at IGN.

Japan: Unannounced
Base System - 19,800 yen
Value Pack - 24,800 yen
NORTH AMERICA: Unannounced
Expected to be between $179-199 for the Base System
Expected to be $229-249 for the Value Pack
EUROPE: Unannounced
Expected to be around 150 euros for the Base System
Expected to be around 185 euros for the Value Pack

Can't say I'm bothered about the PSP, but then I do already have a PS2/GBA/Laptop...

2 hours battery time, if true is funny. With my GBA lights/battery pack it lasts 15 hours!

thats the analog stick my friend. I dunno where the speaker is but it looks like its running across the top of the LCD screen

Just finished my google search and found out that they can carry about 1.8 Gigs. Which is pretty minor...This is supposed to be the "new dvd" but it carries only around a tenth of a dual layered dvd.

Wow the price seems pretty heafty and all. Especially if your living here in Canda, 200 bucks USD into Canadian plus a lil more, and then tax, ouch!

So what can it do again? Play MP3s and movies and of course PSP games? Can you get your own movies onto it? Or are they gonna need you to buy some UMD disc burner?

McLaren F1GTR
Direct from a PSP FAQ at IGN.

Japan: Unannounced
Base System - 19,800 yen
Value Pack - 24,800 yen
NORTH AMERICA: Unannounced
Expected to be between $179-199 for the Base System
Expected to be $229-249 for the Value Pack
EUROPE: Unannounced
Expected to be around 150 euros for the Base System
Expected to be around 185 euros for the Value Pack

If the system is under $200(u.s.), I'm gonna have to seriously consider it. Only cause for the hesitation is that I never used my Gameboy, I don't know if the games are good enough on PSP to justify spending $300 or so on PSP and games.....

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I just can't wait until that PSP come! I want to compare its graphic to the PS2! :embarrassed: Although it could be a waste of money to buy two GT4: one for PS2 and the other for PSP. Maybe there will be a way we can utilize the USB port and trasfer the GT4 data to the PSP so you can play it on a trip? That would be a nice feature.

Back