Gran Turismo Sport 1.13 Update Now Available

You could do that already afaik? At least on Nurb I remember having 5 choices. You mean they added more time of day options?

I'm not sure about that, but the track on picture is Tokyo Expressway though, not yet seeing that before. Or perhaps I have missed that out...

I'm annoyed too. I would like new autodroms, like Spa, Motegi, Fuji, Autopolis, Laguna etc. This weak set of circuits is already bothering me a lot.

Don't expect too much, we will get new stuff certainly but some more fake tracks and cars. The car list will not be like Forza's or other titles. That does disappoint me but I will keep having fun with this game. Mostly do Gr.3 and Gr.4 anyway since some street cars underperform compared to what they're capable of in real life.

Supra Mk3 interior :

IMG_20180228_123141.jpg

Seems strange to me that they dumped the F1500T-A into Gr.X instead of creating a separate grouping.
Grade X is basically a one make a class. Why would PD make an entire group just for ONE car .
Certain cars in previous GT's were GR x in practice such as the Formula F1/ Karts / Redbull . If you raced them in arcade you would automatically get matched up one make style .
Also Screw PD for getting rid of one make in GT6. That would have made the game better =!

I mean I guess it doesnt really matter because there is only one car in that class anyway...

Well, I guess I was going under the assumption that they'd add more real or fictional F1 cars, which maybe is assuming a lot.

Also opens up possibility of F2, F3, IndyCar.......even really historic models from 50's, 60's and 70's.

Nothing would make me happier than PD releasing a DLC pack that basically replicates Grand Prix Legends. 1960's Formula 1 cars and tracks, yes please.

Hopefully some VR Improvements or additions. This game is definitely becoming stale and fast! Track selection is too boring and the limiting VR portion is nerve racking. I want more than just 1 terrible Ai car that can’t figure out breaking zones and I want more laps or atleast just a time attack that I can do as many laps as I want.

Servers up boys.

Alpine A110 1600S '72 - 100,000
Alpine A110 Premiere Edition '17 - 70,000
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 - 166,700
De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 200,000
Dodge Challenger R/T '70 - 80,000
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 - 50,000
Gran Turismo F1500T-A - 1,000,000
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '11 - 400,000
Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car '16 - 300,000
Subaru Falken Tires / Turn 14 Distribution BRZ '17 - 400,000
Toyota Supra 3.0GT TURBO A '88 - 40,500
oyota MR2 GT-S GT-S '97 - 27,100

These are HUGE additions to the SR system, many things we've been asking for here:

10. Sport Mode
 - The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and penalty judgement algorithms have been improved;
 - In a collision between two cars, a penalty will now be added to the Driver Rating (DR) as well as incurring a Time Penalty depending on the situation;
 - If a driver continues to drive without complying with a certain amount of Time Penalty, additional time penalties will be added. (The additional penalty depends on the DR);
 - A driver may now be disqualified from a race if the number of collisions and shortcuts they accumulate becomes too great;
 - Cars over a lap behind will now be ghosted and will not be subject to collisions. (Only enabled in Sport mode);
 - It is now possible to submit grief reports for misconduct of other users.

10. Sport Mode
 - The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and penalty judgement algorithms have been improved;
 - In a collision between two cars, a penalty will now be added to the Driver Rating (DR) as well as incurring a Time Penalty depending on the situation;
 - If a driver continues to drive without complying with a certain amount of Time Penalty, additional time penalties will be added. (The additional penalty depends on the DR);
 - A driver may now be disqualified from a race if the number of collisions and shortcuts they accumulate becomes too great;
 - Cars over a lap behind will now be ghosted and will not be subject to collisions. (Only enabled in Sport mode);

Finally!

10. Sport Mode

Finally!

All around great news, but I wonder how these grief reports will be handled. Hope they won't be abused.

Back