Gran Turismo Sport 1.13 Update Now Available

Anybody else just letting those GT league events build up and eventually completing them once it's a bunch of events in the game? That's what im doing. I haven't touched gt league ever since they added it to the game.

I’m waiting for them to finish adding GT League events before I get this game.

The Mustang and Challenger still have the same short ratio gearboxes from GT6, topping out at 110. I find this so baffling, were there really factory options for 'boxes this short IRL?
You've got to remember that back then in North America it is was all about 1/4 mile drag racing. From the factory these cars were hitting right handy 100mph in the 1/4 and, to get there quickest you needed to use every gear in the box... most of the "performance" muscle cars ran 4.10's, although some of the ones that would perform up around 6000+rpms were shipped/ordered with 4.30's or 4.56's.
As @VFOURMAX1 noted... big old monster 440 running 4.10's... must have been hard to keep that thing pointed straight on little F60's.
1/4 mile is still pretty big here... my Mustang runs 4.56's and hangs it's tongue out at at 7500rpm(a lot for an old school push rod V8) in 4th through the traps...
If the track were 100' longer/shorter, I'd re-gear it.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for them to finish adding GT League events before I get this game.
With the single player content in the game already, you'll be looking at over 20hrs to complete it all.

I'd also expect GT League events to be added regularly.....probably another 18 months of additional content. By the time it's done and dusted we'll be looking forward to the next GT on PS5.

You've got to remember that back then in North America it is was all about 1/4 mile drag racing. From the factory these cars were hitting right handy 100mph in the 1/4 and, to get there quickest you needed to use every gear in the box... most of the "performance" muscle cars ran 4.10's, although some of the ones that would perform up around 6000+rpms were shipped/ordered with 4.30's or 4.56's.
As @VFOURMAX1 noted... big old monster 440 running 4.10's... must have been hard to keep that thing pointed straight on little F60's.
1/4 mile is still pretty big here... my Mustang runs 4.56's and hangs it's tongue out at at 7500rpm(a lot for an old school push rod V8) in 4th through the traps...
If the track were 100' longer/shorter, I'd re-gear it.
That does make sense, it's just these two cars specifically have very short ratios in comparison to almost all other muscle cars that have been in Gran Turismo, so it confused me a little.

Atleast for me this is the best sound in GTS.
Listen to the exhaust sound at 1.000 rpm. It's just the most realistic sound I've ever heard in a video game.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Could not agree more My far favorite in this pack of the cars. So fun to drive. Pretty fast too. Maybe the Max upgrades should have been a bit higher but its ok.

I'm appreciative of the update

I wasn't sure what to make of the new track layout with the infield and it's quickly become one of my favorite tracks. I haven't raced on another track since this one appeared. But, I should probably say that I'm mostly racing offline.

If I could only buy one of the Alpine cars which one should I get?

I'm appreciative of the update

I wasn't sure what to make of the new track layout with the infield and it's quickly become one of my favorite tracks. I haven't raced on another track since this one appeared. But, I should probably say that I'm mostly racing offline.

If I could only buy one of the Alpine cars which one should I get?

The old one- it is lovely to drive and sounds great

With the single player content in the game already, you'll be looking at over 20hrs to complete it all.

I'd also expect GT League events to be added regularly.....probably another 18 months of additional content. By the time it's done and dusted we'll be looking forward to the next GT on PS5.

I agree. Plus It's a LOT more than 20 hours already. If you take in the circuit experiences, licence tests and particularly the Mission challenges on top of the GT League.

I'd personally think it would be good to get the game when there's a pause in new content. We know theres another batch of content end of March with the last of the 50 new cars and (I'm guessing) atleast one new track. After that we know nothing, so if you were someone is waiting, Easter could be a good time to start the game. Plus you'd have the Easter holidays to enjoy it if you're lucky enough to have the spare time.

Personally I'm having a lot of fun just with the J Sports GT League races as there's 8 or 9 cars that can compete in that now.

Besides blue moon i have not touch Any other gt league races i am Also waiting for them to add more. Also have 3 sets of license tests to go

Well overall I am quite pleased with the update, I like the fact they have added more offline events and extended exisiting events
and the new cars added are all some of my favourites along with the new Blue Moon Speedway track.

I am a little disappointed with one part of the update so I don't really understand why they added it.

The part in question is the change to the livery editor, when I read that the game was going to allow us to retain the original decals
I thought good, I'll be able to make some repaints of existing liveries to colours I like but when I actually looked at the editor
yesterday I see it only allows you to change the wheels but not the colour etc.

Was there any particular reason this was changed, I know it is easy enough to recreate the livery decals but was hoping it would
have made the process a bit quicker.

Well overall I am quite pleased with the update, I like the fact they have added more offline events and extended exisiting events
and the new cars added are all some of my favourites along with the new Blue Moon Speedway track.

I am a little disappointed with one part of the update so I don't really understand why they added it.

The part in question is the change to the livery editor, when I read that the game was going to allow us to retain the original decals
I thought good, I'll be able to make some repaints of existing liveries to colours I like but when I actually looked at the editor
yesterday I see it only allows you to change the wheels but not the colour etc.

Was there any particular reason this was changed, I know it is easy enough to recreate the livery decals but was hoping it would
have made the process a bit quicker.
Think its simply so you can change the wheels on existing race cars!

Back