Gran Turismo Sport 1.31 Update Now Available: 7 New Cars, New Tokyo Track and More

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 591 comments
Trailer is up on JP website and patch notes here https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_8021138.html

P1 GTR is in Gr.X which means good chance PD gives it the downforce levels it deserves 👍

New events: GT-R Cup, Real Circuit Tours, Mercedes F1, Gr.3 endurance.

Catalunya Circuit Experience.

New scapes - Peugeot and more Xmas themed locations.

New museum - FIA history.

Last but not least - goodbye and thank you to Japanese and other Asian players. It has been an honour witnessing your speed and racecraft online. Hopefully PD can see some sense and reverse the changes to locked lobbies (and go back to daily races as well while they're at it). Until then, AUS/NZ is going to be a ghost town *haybales and crickets* :grumpy:

Last edited:
That P1 looks sweet in the trailer, but dammit, car of the game right here!
i1dif0UdrCpIX8c.jpg

Trailer is up on JP website and patch notes here https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_8021138.html

P1 GTR is in Gr.X which means good chance PD gives it the downforce levels it deserves 👍

New events: GT-R Cup, Real Circuit Tours, Mercedes F1, Gr.3 endurance.

Catalunya Circuit Experience.

New scapes - Peugeot and more Xmas themed locations.

New museum - FIA history.

Last but not least - goodbye and thank you to Japanese and other Asian players. It has been an honour witnessing your speed and racecraft online. Hopefully PD can see some sense and reverse the changes to locked lobbies (and go back to daily races as well while they're at it). Until then, AUS/NZ is going to be a ghost town *haybales and crickets* :grumpy:
AU/NZ has been a ghost town for a long time in open lobbies, I find myself racing with Europeans and Americans most of the time rather than people from my own region.

Catalunya uses the Huracan GT3 for circuit experience. Lap time is a 1:51.900 for gold

I'll edit with more things I find lol

GT-R cup has 2 new races. 3 laps around the new Tokyo and Fuji International

Real circuit tours is 6 laps of Interlagos and 5 laps of Catalunya

The Mercedes F1 races are 10 laps of Catalunya and 10 of new Tokyo (that's not gonna be fun)

GR.3 Endurance is 30 laps of new Tokyo

I'm not sure how to feel about the pit lane on the new track tbh. It's just weird honestly?

Last edited:
Catalunya uses the Huracan GT3 for circuit experience. Lap time is a 1:51.900 for gold

I'll edit with more things I find lol

GT-R cup has 2 new races. 3 laps around the new Tokyo and Fiji International

Real circuit tours is 6 laps of Interlagos and 5 laps of Catalunya

The Mercedes F1 races are 10 laps of Catalunya and 10 of new Tokyo (that's not gonna be fun)

GR.3 Endurance is 30 laps of new Tokyo
Put on your shorts for the new Fiji circuit. :lol::sly::cheers:

Back