Gran Turismo Sport 1.38 Update Now Available: Five New Cars and More

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 595 comments
I will never understand the people who defend regardless of the work of a company / person. that is, it is under everyone's eye that after 2 years gt sport still remains lower than the various racing games that are around and at the same time gt6

So to illustrate your confusion you decided to post something incomprehensible?

Last edited:
Hold on, didn't Assetto Corsa Competition launch with one car one track? Was that full price?

Every update, does it matter if we get one car per update? Does it matter we get one track whenever? 300 cars in this game right now. There's got to be at least one car, any one player has not tried, that they can take to the track and enjoy.

I'm not too bothered with the lack of new track. This is like the opposite of last year's April Update.

The cars we're getting (especially the Porsche) are gonna keep me entertained.
Oh but you're part of the problem because you're not throwing a fit that PD betrayed you by not adding something you weren't promised in the first place

Buh it says on the box a new track every month or your money back!!!

And only five free cars!!? Outrage!! Worst game ever created!! 2 or 3 dlc packs in 2 years that cost 10 dollars a piece is so much better than free cars every month. Free cars are for losers and freeloaders....
Worst game ever? Agreed.

D40Am4xWsAASV6_.jpg

D40AtenUEAEMZvm.jpg

No new track because a new track probably wasn’t ready. If a new track is scheduled to be released for GT Sport we will still get it once it’s ready for release.
We may also start to see less new tracks for the remainder of this year due to production of new content shifting to GT7VR if indeed that’s a thing.

That Le Mans race in the Gr.1 Cup looks like it would make for a good grinding race... possibly 1.2mil an hour?
Assuming you can make 15 minute times on a clean race, I come up with (220+110)*4=1.32 million credits. Not bad by any means, though it'd be extremely competitive for grinding at 4 laps a race at the same payout. Curious to see how many laps Monza is though, that might also be a good grind.

Remember people, last year's April update only brought a track layout and not an entire track.
This year, there is no track or layout added in the April update.

It was only in May that we got a track, that being Circuit de la Sarthe.
If history repeats itself in May, we may get Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in the next update after this one. Just my little prediction that could be massively wrong.

Not too happy about the R8 Gordini being Group X, since we have a race-prepped classic Mini and 356A Speedster in N100.

Is the Fit Hybrid Group X too?

No, the Fit Hybrid is N100 fortunately.

Whatever you feel about this update in my opinion this is just fine. The 962 and AE86 for example could give players a spare time until the new track arrives. I guess some of us also excited for Fit as well. By the way, Fit/Jazz is often used as touring car in my country so it is still relevant addition. Perhaps I wish Gordini could make it into N class but knowing it was built specifically as a race car so that's it. Anyway, enjoy

Not sure why people want more track when PD itself only want give daily race into Tokyo, Tsukuba, Fuji and Suzuka only. Almost pointless seeing new track if looking from what they do now even they will be nice addition indeed.

Well to next month wishlist then

That Le Mans race in the Gr.1 Cup looks like it would make for a good grinding race... possibly 1.2mil an hour?
Still bad money grinding plan compared to BMB.

Each lap is around 4 minutes. So totalled 20 minutes. Not as short and easy as BMB with the same rewards.

Not sure why people want more track when PD itself only want give daily race into Tokyo, Tsukuba, Fuji and Suzuka only. Almost pointless seeing new track if looking from what they do now even they will be nice addition indeed.

Well to next month wishlist then
I mean I play offline and with my brother locally who doesn't have a PS4, so that's the main appeal for me. More tracks to enjoy together.

I cannot believe what I am reading here - so many whiners & wingers writing in such a juvenile way. I guess it reflects the state of the younger global western communities who demand & expect things "on a plate" most of the time.
This is a fantastic game/simulator & i love it. I didn't expect so many free frequent updates so well done thge developers!

Not sure why people expect PD to churn out circuits every month when it takes half a year for them to create a single car. Can't even imagine the amount process goes into creating circuits. I'm not saying people shouldn't be disappointed but we need to put everything into perspective before moaning, imo.

Honestly, I'm more disappointed because I'd rather have the option to pay money to be guaranteed a new track. I know there are other games that do it, but none of them are on the level of GTS, and I'd gladly pay PD more to help them have enough stability to provide a new track every update. Idk. I'll get over the disappointment probably as soon as the server's back up and I can start driving the new cars.
That only valid had PD didn't release the track for months.

PD never promises a track per month mind you, only cars as I can recall. Should be grateful for those (free) tracks per month. No other franchises offers it even for a fee.

Only one month PD didn't give a track and you all moans like that. Personally it hits me wrong for obvious reason.

Plus you think planning and modeling a track as well as managing real world track licenses is easy?

It is make sense that we didn't have new track atm because we had March update done twice so it is likely PD have not ready to finished and still working on the new track. If we look back at regular DLC cycle they often added new track because the time span between updates is exactly a month. Basically March double updates is an odd number because it doesn't follow the usual cycle. That is my opinion.

Back