Gran Turismo Sport 1.40 Update Now Available: Sardegna Road Course and New Cars

Did a 2 laps of each track before bed and I can say they are pretty good. All 3 seem like they will make for good racing. Gotta catch some shuteye so I can thoroughly run each track tomorrow along with doing the endurance race and the other GT League events. Also excited to try out the new cars, especially the X2019 and the Toyota Tundra.

Great! Cant wait to try it out. It is a shame that there is no rain but it is just a matter of time before it comes. Also, can you race the new tracks at night? You can do that at the rally Sardegna.

Not really surpriced if there isnt rain yet - there was pretty bad performance issues especially in replays during world tour.

With sardegna lies a challenge - as its supposed to be a road course, the track should not be smooth and flat. We will see..

To be honest I prefer to wait until the rain conditions is fully ready. I feel the time span between rain introduction in World Tour event until this update arrived is too short judging it is still under development or work in progress at the moment. Anyway, we already saw it earlier last week hopefully it will come in near future. :cheers:👍

On the bright side, PD might add rain with something... special :lol: Well... I wish... :P

Sign me up for a Trans-Am series.
D-DBklbUEAAGDu_.jpg

Although I'm really disappointed about the lack of rain, I'm excited to test the new 3 layouts of Sardegna Road Track. The Camaro's gonna be a really cool addition to the car list too, I'm looking forward to drive it. And finally the Raptor is gonna have a rival, the Tundra.

It may not be the best update ever, but it is still very welcome and appreciated 👍

I see a new Continental (has a horse on it's side) and 3 new FiA decals. There's also a new MagTools with a red square background, NGK plugs (round, never seen it before) and i belive 2 new NTN decals (square background in blue or black). Snap-on got 2 new decals too (the first tow in order) and i beleive the Wakos decal is new(?)

New fantasy decals! Adorf Hotel & Resorts, Atkison Motor Technology, Bad Taku Racing, Blackman Heritage, Brighton Antiques, David Wilson Classic Cars, Dexter Cleaning, there's new purple decals for Hotel Bellevue, Kyan Measurements with new decals, Maxwell Batteries, new decals for Michigan Auto Club, black and white Phamarch24, Robberchts Bakery, Saint Honore, Scarlet Line, Schneider Racing, new decals for Sreakhaus Appel, Steingeberger, Tim Hodhes, new white decals for Tory Morrish, TransUrban, UnderSteer and UrbanEstate, Vienna Shokolade, new silver Walter See decal and finally Webster Sporting Goods.

HOLY DAMN THAT'S A LOT OF NEW DECALS.

The Goodwood circuit experience car is the Aston Gr.4.

edit: just made some quick laps around the new circuit. I still don't know how i'm feeling about it, but one thing is certain: this location is very pretty

Last edited:
I see a new Continental (has a horse on it's side) and 3 new FiA decals. There's also a new MagTools with a red square background, NGK plugs (round, never seen it before) and i belive 2 new NTN decals (square background in blue or black). Snap-on got 2 new decals too (the first tow in order) and i beleive the Wakos decal is new(?)

New fantasy decals! Adorf Hotel & Resorts, Atkison Motor Technology, Bad Taku Racing, Blackman Heritage, Brighton Antiques, David Wilson Classic Cars, Dexter Cleaning, there's new purple decals for Hotel Bellevue, Kyan Measurements with new decals, Maxwell Batteries, new decals for Michigan Auto Club, black and white Phamarch24, Robberchts Bakery, Saint Honore, Scarlet Line, Schneider Racing, new decals for Sreakhaus Appel, Steingeberger, Tim Hodhes, new white decals for Tory Morrish, TransUrban, UnderSteer and UrbanEstate, Vienna Shokolade, new silver Walter See decal and finally Webster Sporting Goods.

A lot of those were already in.

edit: just made some quick laps around the new circuit. I still don't know how i'm feeling about it, but one thing is certain: this location is very pretty
I use fantasy decals all the time. They were there already. Especially Blackman Heritage, BadTaku, all of them.

I'm unable to download, its telling me there's not enough space.
Theres 58.6 GB and the update is 6.18.
Any help?

A bit surprised we didn't get the rain this time, but I'm one of those who appreciate the new content as a bonus : no extra cost, and the dedication of the team 1.5 years after release is awesome.
The clio V6 is one of my favorite cars ever, as I really enjoy our French cars being known for their quirckiness and original design. :D
Glad we got 2 classics as well, as I think they are better modelled in the game than modern cars.

Thank you PD.:bowdown:

What's the new track surface like, is it as smooth as it looks, if so will be bit dissapointed, for a track like that would expect lots of undulations to make the driving a bit more fun?

Unfortunately you need at least the same amount of GB that GT Sport has - so over 100gb. It has to unzip I guess :D Have 120gb of free space and it will work ;)
The ps4 does an full backup of a game before applying the patch. You always need to have space for the patch AND the current file size of the game.

Back