Gran Turismo Sport 1.44 Update Now Available

Check Dirt Rally 2.0, there was on release only few cars and tracks, all new content is in season passes for another money. And the added content was also in the previous game...
That doesn't mean that the game shouldn't be criticized. DR2 are providing new contents on much faster rate. Don't get me wrong... I like the nostalgic content of GTS, but those cars should have been in the game a long time ago, like the JDM cars. It took PD two years to bring a car that you start GT1 career with!

Im sure others would rather pay and have Silverstone, Laguna seca, GT3s etc.

The PD market idea is to pay once per game instead of DLC paid content.

GT7 will bring new tracks and cars paying for it (once).

A "complete" DLC paid system could cost near 600 $ like other games do.

GTS system goes more for equity among users and racing. And in one way that's a good point.
I think that the GTS system is the most generous one.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean that the game shouldn't be criticized. DR2 are providing new contents on much faster rate. Don't get me wrong... I like the nostalgic content of GTS, but those cars should have been in the game a long time ago, like the JDM cars. It took PD two years to bring a car that you start GT1 career with!
the Cody don´t add the content on faster rate, they will add through 1 year: 11 tracks and 24 cars; PD have added in first 14 months 168 cars and 39 tracks (at 17 locations)....
But I would only to say, that it is not usual that additional content is for free.

That's because they are working on GT7 too, with a large and exclusive content.
They go forward on 2 games at the same time.

PD's high detail level takes more time too on new content than other similar games.

The PD market idea is to pay once per game instead of DLC paid content.

GT7 will bring new tracks and cars paying for it (once).

A "complete" DLC paid system could cost near 600 $ like other games do.

GTS system goes more for equity among users and racing. And in one way that's a good point.
They certainly can find a good compromise for that. They can at least add one highly requested content each month with an acceptable fees.

the Cody don´t add the content on faster rate, they will add through 1 year: 11 tracks and 24 cars; PD have added in first 14 months 168 cars and 39 tracks (at 17 locations)....
But I would only to say, that it is not usual that additional content is for free.
It's faster considering the game's scale. It's of course less considering what's the game is meant to be.

Can the Porsche 930 be used in the Premium Sports lounge?

It meets the criteria, but couldn't be used before.

If PD working on GT7 (PS5) then the game will arrive (following their old patterns) ... PS5 debut +4 years?
So they have the time for the fan favourites (n+1 race/road cars, original/real world tracks). imho.
I like that we have updates, I like the game but (to me) sometimes really disappointing the new content :( .

Back