Gran Turismo Sport 1.44 Update Now Available

Can the Porsche 930 be used in the Premium Sports lounge?

It meets the criteria, but couldn't be used before.
Negatory
EDsXzHXU8AABwSk

I'm more amazed that with no season pass we are still getting content for a game almost 2 years old and people still complain

Yes but the game was garbage at release and for a long time (arguably still at this moment) needs a lot more content and bug fixes.

If PD working on GT7 (PS5) then the game will arrive (following their old patterns) ... PS5 debut +4 years?
So they have the time for the fan favourites (n+1 race/road cars, original/real world tracks). imho.
I like that we have updates, I like the game but (to me) sometimes really disappointing the new content :( .
GT6 could have been a PS4 launch title. It was Sony who mandated it was a PS3 title. The belief at the time was PS3/360 would remain strong for a number of years. In reality they both crashed overnight.

No one would be the least bit surprised if GT7 was a 2020/21 PS4 title. But for some reason they think GT7 on PS5 will arrive in 2023/24. Next gen will use many of the same assets, only at higher resolutions, and with extra bells & whistles. It’s extremely likely GT7 will be a PS5 launch window release.

GT6 could have been a PS4 launch title. It was Sony who mandated it was a PS3 title. The belief at the time was PS3/360 would remain strong for a number of years. In reality they both crashed overnight.

No one would be the least bit surprised if GT7 was a 2020/21 PS4 title. But for some reason they think GT7 on PS5 will arrive in 2023/24. Next gen will use many of the same assets, only at higher resolutions, and with extra bells & whistles. It’s extremely likely GT7 will be a PS5 launch window release.
Sucks to see that they didn't make GT6 available for both the PS3 and PS4 at the same time back then but if they've planned to release it only in one platform, maybe choosing the latter would have been better because of course, it's more powerful, meaning the game could have been better than how it is in the PS3 right now but we'll never know.

Just did, checked for update and it says its already latest version.
But why did that happen anyway? Haha...
Sometimes the update glitches and do this gigantic update thing. Don't know why though :( . I hope works perfectly now.

I don’t think you will have to Wait to 2023/2024 for the next gran turismo even on ps5 that will make it 7 years after gt sport. We have never waited that long for any gran turismo game

I don’t think you will have to Wait to 2023/2024 for the next gran turismo even on ps5 that will make it 7 years after gt sport. We have never waited that long for any gran turismo game
I concur. 3 years or more is a long period of waiting. But that happened before with GT5, in which the whole game took 4 years to release after the PS3 first came out in the markets. I hope that's not going to happen again in the case of GT7 for the PS5.

I'm more amazed that with no season pass we are still getting content for a game almost 2 years old and people still complain

Its great to still be getting content... im grateful for it but to balance that out, releasing an incomplete game is not so great... Id rather wait a long time for a complete GT7 than have it dribbled out over a couple of years... Thankfully with GTS as a foundation the next game should arrive better balanced and complete...

Its great to still be getting content... im grateful for it but to balance that out, releasing an incomplete game is not so great... Id rather wait a long time for a complete GT7 than have it dribbled out over a couple of years... Thankfully with GTS as a foundation the next game should arrive better balanced and complete...
Well put. I knew this was a maintenance update, but as a racing fan a lot of these updates have come and gone.

And for the "don't complain" crowd: the original version of GTS couldn't be played without an active internet connection. There was no GT league. No Monza, Interlagos, or Red Bull Ring. No GR.2 cars or Super Formula (just some examples). If nobody complained, that's what you'd have. People liked the game and wanted to see it improve. Why not just play the game instead of telling people not to complain?

Did they fix the black screen pit-in issue when entering a race? It happens about 30% of the time.

Jerome

Well put. I knew this was a maintenance update, but as a racing fan a lot of these updates have come and gone.

And for the "don't complain" crowd: the original version of GTS couldn't be played without an active internet connection. There was no GT league. No Monza, Interlagos, or Red Bull Ring. No GR.2 cars or Super Formula (just some examples). If nobody complained, that's what you'd have. People liked the game and wanted to see it improve. Why not just play the game instead of telling people not to complain?

We didnt get those cars/tracks because of people complaining. From the start there were always going to be additional content.

Did they fix the black screen pit-in issue when entering a race? It happens about 30% of the time.

Jerome

Delete temporary data from GT sport and test run ps4 internet connection test to reset ip or what ever it does - but it works.

I concur. 3 years or more is a long period of waiting. But that happened before with GT5, in which the whole game took 4 years to release after the PS3 first came out in the markets. I hope that's not going to happen again in the case of GT7 for the PS5.

I don´t think it will..., ps3 was another world in terms of architecture, ps5 will be similar to ps4 but on steroids, for shure they will do things faster and better since they don´t need to make another engine and can work with tools they dominate by this time.

Back