Gran Turismo Sport 1.44 Update Now Available

Delete temporary data from GT sport and test run ps4 internet connection test to reset ip or what ever it does - but it works.

Thanks man, I'll try that!

Jerome

Didnt know since when but they have deactivated the ability to shift with h-shifter in sportsmode and in championchip modus.
Or at least here its not working :) In lobby i can shift with h-shifter, in sportmodus/championshipmodus not. :(
I have remapped paddles on wheel from up/downshift to handbrake and light, for use the fanatec shifter as handbrake(great fun) and shifting gears with th8 h-shifter.

Why is h-shifter not allowed anymore in sportsmode? :( Or is it now accurate like rl, if car dont have a h-shifter then you cant use one? Like in AC.

I don´t think it will..., ps3 was another world in terms of architecture, ps5 will be similar to ps4 but on steroids, for shure they will do things faster and better since they don´t need to make another engine and can work with tools they dominate by this time.
Hopefully, that's a good relief.

I don´t think it will..., ps3 was another world in terms of architecture, ps5 will be similar to ps4 but on steroids, for shure they will do things faster and better since they don´t need to make another engine and can work with tools they dominate by this time.
Yes, most of the developers will work faster because they can. PD? I think... nope.

GT Sport is that pretty girl in high school who keeps you around to copy your homework, but will never actually be your girlfriend. I gave up being teased by GT Sport, and I decided to settle down with Project Cars 2. When Sony kills the GT sport servers in a few years, I'll still be happily playing PCars2 single player. Project Cars 2: Racing at Spa Francochamps since September 2017.

GT Sport is that pretty girl in high school who keeps you around to copy your homework, but will never actually be your girlfriend. I gave up being teased by GT Sport, and I decided to settle down with Project Cars 2. When Sony kills the GT sport servers in a few years, I'll still be happily playing PCars2 single player. Project Cars 2: Racing at Spa Francochamps since September 2017.
okay

Ciao!

I'm happy racing at Spa in Forza, PC2 and AC as well, but still look forward to trying the GTS version. I suppose I when servers do go down, I'll still be able to play Spa in GTS. Yes?

Spread love, not nonsense.

Lmao that analogy. Sad yet funny at the same time. :lol:

[Possible Troll Post]:

Oh, please. You won't still be playing Project Cars 2 in a few years. You'll have moved on to the next installment like most players.

Last edited:
If they're obligated to race, why did most of them not?

Because their still given free will if they feel it’s unsafe,
they could of all started on the same tire manufacturer, iirc
it wasn’t a rule that they had to stick to one throughout the season, they could change per race if wanted.

Because their still given free will if they feel it’s unsafe,
they could of all started on the same tire manufacturer, iirc
it wasn’t a rule that they had to stick to one throughout the season, they could change per race if wanted.
So, much like those drivers/teams that didn't race, PD was also under free will to not have planned for Spa to be part of a game update until this month.

So, much like those drivers/teams that didn't race, PD was also under free will to not have planned for Spa to be part of a game update until this month.

Yes although from previous FIA events they’ve always tried to tie the two dates for free promotion.
tbh I don’t know why all the currently made real life circuits aren’t part of the GT League lineup.

upload_2019-9-11_1-51-50.png

Note: Monza isn’t part of this, because of it being Ferrari turf? But what of Brazil?

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
What a strange analogy. And I think there'll be a new Project Cars before the GT Sport servers close buddy.

Honestly, were people really expecting Spa to come along this soon after receiving RBR in the rain? Give it time... there have been plenty of bug-fixing updates before.

Honestly, were people really expecting Spa to come along this soon after receiving RBR in the rain? Give it time... there have been plenty of bug-fixing updates before.
Spa would have been in the game long ago, but for the licensing issue. Would have come before rain anyway.

Back