Gran Turismo Sport Arcade Pro mode easy to complete with just ONE 43000 Cr car

Is there another car than the Lancer '15 you have won all the pro arcade races with?

• Yes (Please name it below!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
United States
Daytona Beach
sloppysmusic
Talking of arcade mode...wonder why? Well it kept me busy today and no you dont get a prize car for 'completing' it.
All the races can be won on 'pro' level with just one cheap car and very easily.

Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15

Can be purchased for 43000 Cr in your Asia/Mitsubishi Showroom - although I got it for free as a prize car somewhere.

Road races: Default setup gives you a fair race if you want it. Raise power to class limit by maybe ONE level up I think and drop weight (as much as you want) and you will be in front after 1 lap of a 3 lap race.

Rally Races: Default you will win by 30 seconds first time you ever on the track. Up the power and drop weight to win by 45 seconds or a minute if you know the tracks.
Your Mom could do it. I'm serious! You are up against a lowly Toyota S-FR Racing Concept in every race. With your granny driving. You almost feel sorry for her....

This is not actually a complaint. There are challenges elsewhere (apparently) in the game. I actually enjoyed sailing through these. Fun way to earn a ton of money and levels without breaking a sweat AND a good
way to learn the tracks. Bonus for the road races is that as you are so OP you get some good passing practice over slower cars before you hit Sport mode later. See if you can NOT collide with those AI 'noobs'!

Can other cars be used or does that mess up the scheme.

It's not so much a 'scheme' as the way the game matches your car with a similar class. In this case the Lancer performs so much better than every other car in its class that you cant lose. I battled through a number of races in different cars and actually won all the road races in the Prize car you get for getting all golds in the Driving School. I couldnt use this for the rally races so tried a few then BINGO the Lancer won easily where I'd been struggling before. I then tried the Lancer in a road race and yes it blew everything away. So it doesnt matter what order if you use other cars. For more of a challenge use different cars you WANT to race with and only use the Lancer if you get stuck on one track.

Do you get anything for completing Arcade Mode? Is it a way to get the ending movie, or do you have to complete the Campaign mode for that?

Do you get anything for completing Arcade Mode? Is it a way to get the ending movie, or do you have to complete the Campaign mode for that?

You get absolutely ZILCH! Not even a screen saying completed. Mind you this is just the SINGLE RACE part. I dont see how you can 'beat' time trial though? It's just worth doing for the practice, credits. mileage and experience thats it!

i have troubles with pro nurburgring, will this cars be too slows?

EVERY race is dead easy so far with this car. One moment and I will come back and edit this I am going to try it out quickly....

OK yup go and have fun! I passed the lead car at 3:20...so thats about 1/3 of the track or less. I didnt even push! Car handles well just dont go nuts and stay on the track you will pass them all easy on PRO!

I used:
POWER slider:111
Weight slider : 85
Full transmission set max speed to 186...that might be too high for it but wanted high for final straight. Am going to finish it now and see what time I get ahead and what it maxes out at on that final straight.

Remember the cars change depending on what class you select for YOUR car. This car is best of the class IMO. No chance for the opposition!

EDIT finished 17 seconds ahead at finish. Lowered max speed to 168 and passed lead car at 2:16..
Finished 25 seconds ahead. Used super softs. Id recommend lowering the top speed to around 158 which is the max this car will do with this power. The whole 'race' is sol relaxing you mostly running at 80-100 mph but still great fun. With a clean lap I earned 33000 credits and 330 experience! In about 8 minutes! Great way to level up to I guess. You can repeat as much as you like and get better.

Last edited:
You get absolutely ZILCH! Not even a screen saying completed. Mind you this is just the SINGLE RACE part. I dont see how you can 'beat' time trial though? It's just worth doing for the practice, credits. mileage and experience thats it!
Well, in GT3's Arcade Mode's single race, by clearing all of them on Normal, you unlock two ending movies. It was another way to get them without ever touching the career/GT Mode. So, seeing how Sport's Arcade Mode is the same, I assumed that you'd get the ending without touching the so-called "campaign" mode (which really does feel like how GT5 Prologue did it) . *shrug* =/

Ah well, guess I'll just see the ending on YouTube. 'Cause there's probably no way I'll complete the Nurb on Circuit Experience with that seven minute bronze time. lol

Well, in GT3's Arcade Mode's single race, by clearing all of them on Normal, you unlock two ending movies. It was another way to get them without ever touching the career/GT Mode. So, seeing how Sport's Arcade Mode is the same, I assumed that you'd get the ending without touching the so-called "campaign" mode (which really does feel like how GT5 Prologue did it) . *shrug* =/

Ah well, guess I'll just see the ending on YouTube. 'Cause there's probably no way I'll complete the Nurb on Circuit Experience with that seven minute bronze time. lol

Yes you WILL beat it! Just get the car and do time trials till you get the time. Or arcade races to make it more interesting. Admit my first attempt was a minute slow but that car can go faster than we lesser mortals believe it can. Super K if you want add me sometime I will practice with you online with the same cars. I need to do it too!

Nothing for completing?? Oh well I guess I will just have to finish for the sake of finishing it now then!!

Back