Gran turismo sport daily race competitors offline

• Thread starter Vindzy
  • 3 comments
Australia
Australia
Guys I have been facing a issue in Gran turismo sport mode. Here is what has been happening in the beginning of the race start where the players list appears I can see all the players network signals in green, once the warm up mode starts every players network signal bar turns in to white and I noticed no one leaves the pit for warm up , when all the competitors are in the grid for the race start everyone's network signal bar is blank , when the race rolling start begins I can see none of the competitors car is moving and I'm stuck beside the player ahead of me, I can only able to accelerate and race once the count down is finished, but all of the players are stand still in the grid till the end of the race . It seems I'm visible online to other players as I can see in the end of the race some angry players messages tagging my player id. So does anyone has any clue what's going on here?.Thanks in advance.

So does anyone has any clue what's going on here?
Yes, your network connection is either terrible or not optimised, or both.

If it's your actual external internet, there's nothing you can do except switch providers.

However, most of the time it's the internal network that's the problem. Always wire your console in if you can, give it a static IP address (both in the console and your router), put the console into the router's DMZ.

Sounds like your connection is just really terrible because you're at least able to get into races/lobby. I'm having similar issues since I had to change my provider except I'm not able to join any sort of multi-player like Sport or Lobbies because of a block on my networks end. I can do time trials for FIA/Dailies but whenever I go to join I'm met with network incompatible message.

Sounds like your connection is just really terrible because you're at least able to get into races/lobby. I'm having similar issues since I had to change my provider except I'm not able to join any sort of multi-player like Sport or Lobbies because of a block on my networks end. I can do time trials for FIA/Dailies but whenever I go to join I'm met with network incompatible message.
That makes sense, will try to connect the console via wired connection. Thanks for the feedback.

Back