Gran Turismo Sport FIA Online Championship World Finals to Broadcast December 18-20

The GT Sport in-person broadcasts were always something I enjoyed watching due to their high production quality*, even after I stopped playing the game (I got the Platinum and "checked out" essentially).

Online broadcasts don't feel the same to me, but I am curious to see how they handle the presentation of this one since it's the big finale.

*And the fact that GT Sport has the best replay/spectate cameras in the business.

Last edited:
The license only allows PD to use Suzuka a limited amount of times and they've exhausted that in the daily races.
That's an interesting one, do you have any links with more info?

I'm aware from working on DiRT Rally 2.0 why some locations are/not chosen for esports but this is the first I've heard of a "usage limit".

Any thoughts on whether they will gamble with the pit lane infractions again?

Also, any idea how long they delay the broadcasts or will this be pretty much race this weekend broadcast next?

The track selection for Manu doesn't look good for Subaru :nervous: But if there's a team that can punch above its weight, it's you guys 👍

Can't wait to see how everything goes.

Ob paper only race 1 doesn't look very good for us as we lack the straight line speed to overtake or defend our position from.
As for race 2 and 3 so many cars have a chance to win it and as we are talking about the manufacturers cup, everything can happen hehe.
But thank you mate! We will definitely give it our best there to represent our favourite manufacturer well!

Ob paper only race 1 doesn't look very good for us as we lack the straight line speed to overtake or defend our position from.
As for race 2 and 3 so many cars have a chance to win it and as we are talking about the manufacturers cup, everything can happen hehe.
But thank you mate! We will definitely give it our best there to represent our favourite manufacturer well!
Should we start putting the Champaign on ices :D

I Googled "Jaguar Vision". And found a cologne called Jaguar Vision Sport. :D

375x500.35025.jpg

Back