Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
68443937.jpg

Judging by the impressions GTSport is GT6 remastered.

It's great that there is already so much news coming though especially quite a few new cars, and the new HUD looks nice and modern 👍

Regarding Gran Turismo collections people were posting earlier mine is quite small...

Gran Turismo 3 A Spec - NTSCJ
Gran Turismo Concept Tokyo 2001 - NTSCJ
Gran Turismo 4 Prologue - NTSCJ
Gran Turismo 4 BMW Virtual Drive - PAL
Gran Turismo 4 - PAL
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - NTSCJ

Gran Turismo 5 - PAL is missing from there because the pic is kinda old. But what I really like is the book that came with GT3. The Reference Guide documents all of the cars stats, tuning and has a brief write up on each.... in Japanese. Apparently it's kinda rare only bundled with the first however many copies of GT3 in Japan.

Last edited:
Oh dear me, the sounds the sounds the sounds... sometimes I think some of you would be happy with Mario Kart physics if the sounds caused ear damage. ;)

The physics have been generally very good for some time now, the sounds have not. It's pretty obvious why the focus is on sounds, we already know the physics will be good.

God forbid we expect them to manage both to a great standard.

I don't think people will understand if I say GTSport hype as an excuse for not doing things right?

Haha I really like that HUD, it's a nice change! I'm getting too excited here. My next comment will be mad hype over another picture. Gotta prep for that 3am start for the stream!

Back