Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
To anybody going, if Riccardo Sanchez or Matt Simons are there go say hi and talk to them abit. Top guys and easily approachable.

Some of you might know how I wasn't the friendliest person towards PD around the time Course Maker was released, and a bit before that.

I can't get this event out of my head, send help. I am so jealous about those who can participate!

I'm genuinely curious about the game and can't bloody wait to see the stream tomorrow :lol:

Yup, after my exam tomorrow, I'm gonna have a quick GT3 session ala Subaru Impreza GC8 lur Complex String lur Overseer playlist.

Wait a lil' bit.

Get a Big Tasty from McDonalds.

Pass out from the burger for an hour or 2.

Wake up and orientate myself for the stream.

My POA is flawless. It's going down.
I'm waking up tomorrow finding out I'm going to class C (big rig) license exams which goes on at the time the stream is. Ffffff

image.jpeg

Casually playing GT4 and finds used R34 rims. Instantly buys them for the R32. Damn I wish this feature got back. Maybe not for GT Sport but GT7. Being able to buy used wheels from other vehicles.

In the pan of cars in the snapchat that included the 650 and R8, I think i saw an F-Type in the corner. Is that actually there? Are there any better images?
Yes, all non VGT cars are in front of the entrance. Few pages back there are few higher quality pics. Also some pics of VGT cars inside. But Jordan said thats just a small part of it.

Just wanted to share a thing I made, half fictional, as it still uses a real location in London, and is inspired by the real community event going on. I was pretty much running on hype when I was making it. Hell, that's the reason I made it in the first place. I was hype for tonight's/tomorrow night's event. Just 18 hours and 20 minutes to go! If this is deemed too off topic, I'll remove it immediately.

CWcOLCh.png

Edit: Updated the image with a different colour for the text.

Last edited:
@SlipZtrEm Article is great, list is also almost how would put it. Can't wait to see event coverage tomorrow.

Just wanted to share a thing I made, half fictional, as it still uses a real location in London, and is inspired by the real community event going on. I was pretty much running on hype when I was making it. Hell, that's the reason I made it in the first place. I was hype for tonight's/tomorrow night's event. Just 18 hours and 20 minutes to go! If this is deemed too off topic, I'll remove it immediately.

Imagine if they introduced updated version of London city circuit at the event. :D But having some kind of leaderboard including all gt academy people, Kaz on the event would be awesome. Just to see how time big time differences are for people who try and play it for first time

Last edited:

611GT42.png
The text should've been a totally different color, but nice. :)

That's expected - the goal is that these articles generate discussion! :)
So true,My favourites were the Midfield Raceway SSR5 and when I could do it SSR11 and of course the Complex in GT3.

Edit: You may dislike that Tee,Growling but I would wear that.:)

Surprised at number 1, I never realised Deep Forest was that popular.

Anyway, my predictions for what Is revealed tomorrow based on nothing at all but my thoughts:

Mostly complete GT3 car lineup
Half a dozen top WTCC cars
FIA Championship Karts (start point)
Quite a lot of other WEC cars, current year LMP1/2
1 generic/unpainted Formula E car

London Battersea Park Formula E track
Mexico Hermanos Rodriguez
Circuit of the Americas
Paul Ricard
Hockenheimring

And going very bold....Porsche.

Let's see how many I can tick off!