Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Exactly! It can't be that hard! Which is why I ultimately believe they haven't revealed the real sounds yet. Is it a wise idea to use placeholders in a public event like this? Probably not.

But will the reward and praise for the true sounds be worth using the placeholders? I'd say so. Provided they are extremely overhauled and sound damn near real life.

Serious deja vu here. People were adamant what we heard for GT6 would be replaced, they weren't.

IMG_20160519_181226.jpg IMG_20160519_181239.jpg

Serious deja vu here. People were adamant what we heard for GT6 would be replaced, they weren't.
I want to be wrong but sounds won't change IMO. During the presentation, no mention of something like : "don't pay attention to the sound, they're only placeholders". And it's coming from a gt fanboy

The only reason why I do believe the sound will improve is because with the VGT cars, the engine sounds for them (The later ones SRT, Alpine, etc. I'll even say Volkswagen didn't sound terrible) they have to be going forward.

By now they can't still be on the taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back ordeal they've always been on. They've had to learn by now.

The only reason why I do believe the sound will improve is because with the VGT cars, the engine sounds for them (The later ones SRT, Alpine, etc. I'll even say Volkswagen didn't sound terrible) they have to be going forward.

By now they can't still be on the taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back ordeal they've always been on. They've had to learn by now.
"Didn't sound terrible" is a ringing endorsement:lol:

Back