Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I was not expecting them to render green hell forest. But of what I have seen the trees look better than GT6. I think other tracks will be better. Green hell is a demanding track in all areas. I would like to see day/night, weather though

The trailer is getting a lot of hate mostly because the gameplay is a replay

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    160 KB · Views: 133
Excuse the silly question (I've only just got home), where has all this information come from, I didn't think anything was coming out until the stream in 10 minutes?

Can you mention about how it handles yet?

Similar to GT6 off quick impressions. Still got that GT feel. I felt there was more lift off oversteer and improved low speed physics. Tried a 458 GT3 around Brands, 2nd gear corner, no throttle, turned in too much and the rear started to come round. Some rumble strip runoff is also a bit slippery around Brands.

Because the trailer is ugly! No art direction or great song. Coming from Poly, this is a very bad trailer. Even more when you watch the ps1-2 intros and my best video : 458 italia tribute.

I don't have the link now but remember: Sony forces developers to make PSNeo versions of every game after October. Maybe we kow more of the enhanced GTS very soon..

The issue is that the photo mode/location shots being used for screenshots. The vast difference between them will always have this response. The trailer also had music with no engine sounds.

So far I'm bitterly disappointed with what I've seen and read. :(

For once a honest gameplay trailer and people hate it.

Proof that people prefer pretty lies (CG stuff).

People don't hate it because it's honest.

They dislike it because some of what it shows really isn't that exciting for a game that's coming 3 years after console release. The Photomode stuff is incredible, for those that like it.

I've seen nothing so far to convince me that the actual racing has made much progress.

Latest Posts

Back