Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Let us pray collectivly that footage was indeed pretty unfinished version or heavily impacted by PSVR, because that looks...rough. But if this is standard PS4, 60fps locked and PSVR level footage, then I'm fine with that I guess...

Yeah, it's not like this is a stream or anything......

Twitch has a source quality. Even with that it's not super fantastic.

It's a nice looking game, but it's not mindblowing by current standards and it's having serious frame problems on what has to be the smallest and simplest track in the game.

I-Crush-Your-Head.gif

I am crushing his head.

I don't think the jump from GT 6 to GT Sport is going to be amazingly improved, as it was with GT4 to 5, as we can see in the footage. Some things like environments, reflections, shadows, and lighting will look more realistic.

this livestream is going all mom's spaghetti tbh

observer is all over the place and both commentators makes me want to go to sleep

Glad to hear it. Some bits I love, a few seem a bit weak, but overall looks a significant improvement on GT6. Certainly on a par with Forza 6 and similar (unlike GT6 which genuinely felt some way behind its rivals).

I agree. I saw some great strides in improvement from that last race. I loved the pace car feature they added in.

Anyone watching the Cavs game tonight? Really hoping they will take it all the way. I love Steph Curry and all, but I don't want him winning the final again. Lebron deserves more rnings

Back