Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
What?
mrjoasD.jpg

They should probably rethink another showing without bringing something better to the table. I had pretty much convinced myself to pre order but I'm not even sure I'll buy it at all now.

Anyone here mind doing a quick translation of what's being displayed? (This is the problem with not having a clue what is being said. :lol:)

I'll see what I can manage.

"GRAN TURISMO!!"

"New game!"

"Many contestants."

"Jann Martenaburo-san!"

"GREAT RACING!! INCREDIBLE FINISH!!"

"Thank you very much! PLEASE PRE-ORDER!!" :D

You forgot

Now time for refreshments, there will be pizza, sandwiches, cupcakes, coffee and soda. :lol:

Did a google voice translate on the final thing she said, its very rough. "So much was thank you also everyone that you saw on youtube that will consider it as the end."

I don't know how to feel about this event.

You need to do it on your phone though. What you do is download the app, select the camera icon, then take a photo of your computer's screen (or whatever else you are watching on), and then it will give you a rough translation. Never knew you could do that. 👍

(Off-topic) Holy crap, Google Translate can convert images into words. Neat. I just tried it and that's what it basically said.

pretty neat huh, comes in handy from time to time.

Did another voice translate, this is what I got this time. "We thank you everyone for your patronage you saw in the Kirishima I will consider it as the end youtube"

What did I missed God 🤬🤬?!! Was at college for finals :ouch::ouch::ouch:
It was mostly racing with four people. It sounds like the woman who did a lot of voice over work for Polyphony in Japan was the MC. There were a couple of pro race car drivers from Super GT (at least one, GT300). One of them was Jann Martenboro in his racing suit. Three races, Tokyo Highway in modified Miatas, Brands Hatch and Nurburgring in GTs. It was some really good racing, really. Then, Goodbye! ;)

And yes, now more from Japan.

Poor Kaz, mic issues. :P

Latest Posts

Back