Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Looking nice.. there's a lot of interior screens on that link.

interior_Nissan_GT_R_1465878829-1.jpg

They are just amazing. There's one in Scapes, it's a yellow Bugatti VGT in a dilapidated car park of sorts, and you can see the car's reflection in the puddle! It's hard not to just marvel at the awesome graphics in Photo Mode.

I also wonder, can you set your Scapes images as your UI/menu background? That'd be great. Even if you can't, I remember seeing preset ones at the event in London.

I'm sorry to say that the subie and mitsubishi are in the wrong place.
Their styling is more of a touring car a la DTM more than a GT3 car, the fact that those cars are 4 doors sedans against Coupè and GT is totally wrong.
Moreover, they've decided to use the open cockpit volkswagen.
The thing is driving me mad to the point of a migraine. ugh.:indiff:

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that the subie and mitsubishi are in the wrong place.
Their styling is more of a touring car a la DTM more than a GT3 car, the fact that those cars are 4 doors sedans against Coupè and GT is totally wrong.
Moreover, they've decided to use the open cockpit volkswagen.
The thing is driving me mad to the point of a migraine. ugh.:indiff:

Yep, this is still annoying thing. They need fix this.

That's delusional, means less car for racing group or less cars in general.
even the peugeot drives me mad, what's the point in cramming more cars in a racing class? What's the difference between this and putting rally cars in racing series where they didn't belong, just like in the past GTs?

There was a discussion somewhere on the board about GT3 racing not really having that many rules and cars where mostly BoP'ed.

PD has no official license so all cars seem to come with a GR.X kit for a certain class. BoP seems to be applied as well. At least you won't see GR3 running against GR4 and so on. The Vision GT cars look pretty cool in those classes. If all VGT's can have liveries applied you could get a nice variation with pretty good looking GR.x cars.

Personally I can't wait to get my hands on that Vision GT GR.3 Peug and trying to get some cool livery on it :bowdown:

Last edited:
They have no official license so all cars seem to come with a GR.X kit for a certain class. BoP seems to be applied as well. At least you won't see GR3 running against GR4 and so on. The Vision GT cars look pretty cool in those classes. If all VGT's can have liveries applied you could get a nice variation with pretty good looking GR.x cars.
They might have any license, but they could at least try to make it look official.
What balance of performance even means? i'll get to see that monster of mazda vgt with 8 gears blast a 2011 lmp1 model of the audi? Before the E3 i was so optimistic, thought they had shown these cars just because they didn't want to show too much.
But this is really infuriating. The peugeot vgt isn't even a proper racecar. It's just a concept car with enough power and torque to race against proper and purpose built race cars.
It's as they were to put the Ford GT90 against the Toyota GT One back in GT2 days.

Back