Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
My take is tuning will be limited to more reasonable levels for circuit racing. I can't see a 1k hp road car lasting long going full tilt. Even Veyron seems to start panting after a few laps from what I gather, and it is a rolling radiator.
People here seem to not differentiate between upgrades and tuning, calling everything 'tuning' which is kind of weird.

From what I understand - upgrades are gone. Taking out setup tuning would be baffling, though.

People here seem to not differentiate between upgrades and tuning, calling everything 'tuning' which is kind of weird.

From what I understand - upgrades are gone. Taking out setup tuning would be baffling, though.

There is a tiny little bit of crossover between the two terms though, to be fair :)

I think at TGS we will get new videos and infos.

More than likely. All these recent events are basically localized promotion so they're bound to just be the same old stuff, since they're not for our benefit, they're for people who potentially don't know anything abut the game yet. TGS will be the next event intended for worldwide audience, then Paris Games Week.

More than likely. All these recent events are basically localized promotion so they're bound to just be the same old stuff, since they're not for our benefit, they're for people who potentially don't know anything abut the game yet. TGS will be the next event intended for worldwide audience, then Paris Games Week.

Not sure where it fits in date-wise but perhaps also something at EGX.

Please No I don't want to see again the same tracks/cars.
Would you like to know more? Gamescom I guess...

1de.gif

Did you cook them in your RV Trailer Heisenberg? ;) Then is €7 expensive though

on topic: I think (or is it hope?) that the developers still have some last minute surprises for us. In 3 months a lot can happen.

Well not a surprise but there is still a heck of a lot to show off. More cars, more tracks, different static weather and time situations, livery editor in detail, damage.

Well not a surprise but there is still a heck of a lot to show off. More cars, more tracks, different static weather and time situations, livery editor in detail, damage.
I highly doubt they will show off damage... and being realistic, I dont think there will be night and rain too, at least not at launch :indiff: also, how many cars did they actually show in GT6 trailers? I remember seeing the same cars in every single trailer like Z4 GT3, GTR GT3, BMW Z8 and a few others...

I highly doubt they will show off damage... and being realistic, I dont think there will be night and rain too, at least not at launch :indiff: also, how many cars did they actually show in GT6 trailers? I remember seeing the same cars in every single trailer like Z4 GT3, GTR GT3, BMW Z8 and a few others...

..and I thought I was a pessimist! :lol:

Regarding cars I just meant in general, not particularly in trailers. More on the website is more likely, and screenshots.

At E3, Kaz said that he wanted to show graphics, sound and physics. And he also said that they will reveal more news later.....

Kaz never said that rain and night will not be available at launch.

A Super GT event and still the same track...Why Poly doesn't use their blog/twitter/snap? It's like night and day when you look at Forza or AC.

A Super GT event and still the same track...Why Poly doesn't use their blog/twitter/snap? It's like night and day when you look at Forza or AC.

Whats worth posting about the same slightly improved demo using the exact same cars and tracks? And at a event that really isn't for Sim Racing Enthusiasts or gaming fans? I'd understand if It was a really new build.

Also, its more or less pointless at this rate to continually point out PD's transparency in comparison to others when it still isn't changing.

Can I have a questions? Why everyone wants a porshe? Why everyone needs an E30 BMW? I don't get! Absolutelly useless cars. Me personally love only UK and US cars they are really real power. From Germany is okay Mercedess and Italy Lambo and Pagani the rest is trash.

Back